Sherlock x Reader

Type: Fluff

Warnings: Mention of suicide, self harm, and suicidal thoughts (both in the murder case and in the characters POV.  Remember you are loved <3) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reader pov

Sherlock and I stand over the body of the girl, who was thought to have killed her self. But, Sherlock saw it differently. "Sherlock, look at her arms. Scars that seem to be weeks old." I say, hoping he would understand it was suicide. 

"Lestrade, send the body to the lab, along with the gun to the fire arms department. " He says, smirking. Lestrade opens his mouth to refuse, but then he stops. He knows Sherlock is right most of the time.

Sherlock grabs my waist and we walk back to Baker Street. I pull my sleeves down all the way, even when they covered my wrists. We walk into 221 B Bakerstreet and Sherlock pulls me up the stairs.

"Show me." He demands once we reach the kitchen. "Show you what?" I ask, confused. "What you do to yourself every time I leave the flat. What you do to yourself when you think I'm not home." He says, sighing.

I gulp loudly and lift up my sleeves, revealing all of my scars. Sherlock runs over to me and takes my wrist in his hand and exams them all. "One is infected and we should have John look at it.

"No no no no." I say, pulling my sleeves back down. "Your brother needs to give you some medical aid." He says, tears brimming his eyes.

"Sherlock, are you okay?" I ask, worried about my fiance. "You hurt yourself. Why? Why do you do this to yourself?" He asks, scared. I have never seen Sherlock like this, ever.

"Sherlock. Before we got engaged something happened and I have been too scared to tell you." I say, my lip quivering. "Tell me, Y/N, I'm begging you." He says, tears flowing down his face.

"Moriarty raped me and I am 8 weeks pregnant and it may be his." I cry out, falling onto the couch. Sherlock hugs me tightly and I cry into his chest. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry." I repeat into his shirt.

I hear the door open and look and see John. I get up and kiss Sherlock's forehead. I walk up to John and show him the scars. I point to the infected one and he grabs my arm.  He grabs a medical kit from under his chair and he gets to work.

I explain what James did and Sherlock looks enraged. But, when I wince in pain, he grabs my hand and tells me it's alright.

"Sherlock, what if it's Jim's?" I ask, tears flowing. "It won't matter. It doesn't matter who the biological father is. I'll raise it either way." he says, kissing me softly. John chuckles and smiles.

"John, you're going to be an uncle." I say, smiling. After John finishes my arms, I hug my Baker Street Boys.