Chemical Defect

~ Sherlock x Reader ~

Reader POV

"High Functioning sociopath my ass!" I yell, angry at Sherlock. "Love is a chemical defect found in the losing side, Y/N." Sherlock sighs, sitting back down in his chair. "You're dating Janine!" I sigh, tears threatening to spill from my eyes. "It's apart of the game, love. It is just a game." He says, grabbing John's laptop.

I walk towards the door and open it, then I whisper, "I wish I was apart of the game." I walk out, slamming the door behind me. I couldn't look at that man. I just couldn't.

Sherlock POV

"I wish I was apart of the game." She whispers, walking out. What does she mean? The game is dangerous. It's not an adventure. I am using Janine to get to Magnussen. John walks in, disappointment in his face. "You're disappointed in me." I say, scrolling through his blog. "You're so blind, Sherlock. You are terribly blind." He says, sitting across from me.

"Why?" I ask, still looking at the computer screen. "Y/N is in love with you, Sherlock. You're killing that girl. You obviously love her too, and here you are, dating Janine. I am disappointed in you, because you are a jack ass." John says, standing up and walking back to his room. Was it obvious? Did she really love me? More importantly, did I love her?

I stay in my seat, staring at the fireplace, as tears pour down my face. How did I do this? Why did I do this? Magnussen needed to be caught. I needed to make sure he was caught, and the only way was to date Janine, go to her work, and do what I had to do. Simple. It did feel wrong, though. Y/N walks back in, mascara running down her beautiful face. Her features were perfect. Everything about her was perfect. And I ruined it.

"Y/N?" I whisper, my voice hoarse. "Sherlock." She says, still crying. "I'm sorry." I whisper, standing up. "I am so sorry." I say, pulling her into a hug. Her frame fit perfectly into mine. I heard her soft sobs as I kissed the top of her head. "I-I love you." I say, nervous. She stops crying and looks up and me. She takes her free hand and places it on the back of my neck. I look at her confused as she leans in, kissing me. It was weird at first, but then I felt something.

I felt my stomach go nuts and my heart pound uncontrollably. I kiss back, holding her close. "I should, I should have told you my plan earlier. I am not in love with Janine. I am using her to get to Magnussen." I say. She laughs and hugs me.

"Shut up, you loser. I don't care anymore." She says, kissing me again,and again, and again.

~~ comment requests!~~