John Watson x Reader

Type: Fluff

Warnings: Self Harm (Drug abuse)

(Hey guys. I just want to say a lot of these involve different types of self harm. I want to say why. I am not promoting self harm. I am showing people who it affects others and how someone can help. Remember you are loved and that there is always another option. Thanks loves! xx)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reader POV

I place the needle in my arm, and when I go to inject myself, John walks down. He sits in front of me, looking at me. He takes the needle out carefully and applies pressure.

Then, I walk to the bathroom and put a band aid on. I walk back out to John digging through our flat. "I need all the drugs. Every single one." He says, sighing. His eyes are red and filled with tears. 

I know if I don't show him, he'll call Greg and his group. "Behind the paining above fireplace in the safe. The combo is 1895." I say, tears rolling down my face. He takes the painting down and unlocks the safe.

"There's at least 50,000 pounds worth of drugs in here!" He says, taking them all out. He takes them all and puts them in the trash. Mrs.Hudson walks upstairs, Sherlock hot on her trail.

"Y/N, you are the sister of Sherlock bloody Holmes! He is already a druggie! I can't have you die from an overdose." John says, sighing and falling into his chair.

Sherlock walks up to the fire place, and takes out his stash, and throws it away. "I cannot have any drugs in this flat anymore. I cannot lose my only sister." He says, smiling. I hug my big brother and sigh.

"John, talk to me." I say, after I hug Sherlock. Sherlock goes into his room and I sit in his chair. "John. Please." I say, crying.

John gets up and walks into his bedroom. Not 2 minutes after, he walks out with a box. He places it in my hand and kisses my cheek.

He sits in his seat and watches me open the box.

It's a ring. Engraved in the box is "I love you. Will you marry me?" I start to sob loudly. John hugs me tightly. "I love you so much. I cannot lose you. I want you to marry me. I want to marry you. Even after 6 years, I still love you. You are still the one for me. Even after all the drugs. I would rather help you get healthy, than have you gone forever. So, would you do me the honor of marrying me?"  He says, on one knee.

"Yes, John, yes!" I say, hugging my beautiful fiance. He slides the ring on my finger and hugs me tightly, kissing all over my face. Sherlock walks out and smiles at John. "After six years, you finally propose." He says, laughing.

"Sherlock, you know what's going to have to happen now, right?" I ask.

"No. You cannot do that to me."
"Sherlock, you have no choice this time."

"Please just don't."

"Sherlock, Mom and Dad are coming. And that's final. Oh! So is Mycroft!"

"Bloody hell just shoot me now!"