Chapter 2: My dad

"Mom im home" I yelled laying my stuff by the door. "Welcome home dear" my mom said from the kitchen. I walk to the kitchen and sit at the counter watching my mom wash dishes. "So....about my dad?" I asked as my mom looked at me. "Oh...right your dad" my mom said as she dried off her hands with a wash towel. "Sorry if I asked to soon" I said as I layed my head down on the counter. "No it's fine you deserve to know" my mom said as she walked over to were I was sitting. "Ok" I said as I lifted my head off the counter. "Well when your dad was younger, before I knew his secret, he wouldn't let anyone love him because he was dangerous, or thats what his family told him anyway, then I finally got him to trust me and the more we hung out the more we fell for each other. He started trusting me more and more then told me his secret ,which you have now, he thought that when I found out I wouldnt love him anymore" my mom said as she started washing the counter. "Did you still love him?" I asked curious of the rest of the story. "Yes, of course I did and I still do, he was the most special person in my life and now toy are" my mom answered. "So what happened to dad?" I asked still curious. "Well when others found out his secret he was sent to a lab to be tested and since he wouldnt cooperate I guess they killed him" my mom said with tears in her eyes. "Im sorry mom, I'll be careful no-one will know my secret" I said walking around the side of the counter and hugged her. "I know you will dear" my mom said with a smile. "I'll go to my room and clean" I said walking upstairs to my room. "Ok" my mom said still cleaning the counters. I walk to my room and start cleaning then when im done lay down on my bed thinking. So thats what happened to my dad. Mom said she guesses they killed him I wonder if hes still alive somewhere. I suddenly feel my eyes slowly closing. Well I guess its time to sleep. I fall asleep still in the clothes I wore to school.

Thank you for reading!!!!!!!I will update soon.