Chapter 4: Save Me Oppa!

Dara went down to the Lobby to meet with Jiyong for their business meeting over lunch. She strutted down the hallway making sure that he will not miss her hiked up mini skirt and her buttoned down shirt.

She secretly smiled to herself imagining Jiyong with a shocked look. She saw him from afar near the receptionist area, standing there in all his glory and masculinity. She couldn’t help but admire his good looks.

As she is walking towards him, Dara swayed her hips and flashed her sweetest smile earning her admiring stares from the employees. People stopped working as she passed by.

Just then, the members of EXO and Super Junior came out from their meeting regarding their concert and gathered around Dara. The sea of idols parted in the middle to let her through.

She smiled sweetly, giggled and blew a kiss towards the boys. Loud whistles, cheering and applause erupted from the boys. 

She even heard Chan Yeol say, “Dara noona’s kisses are only meant for me!”, earning him a playful punch from Donghae. She gave Chan Yeol a wink and more teasing erupted from the boys.

All of this didn’t escape Jiyong’s eyes. Dara can feel a set of eyes boring through her skull. She knows he is watching her.

Little did Jiyong know that these boys are very close to her, almost like brothers. She is their manager/friend/sister all rolled into one so their playful show of affections toward her doesn’t mean anything. But he doesn’t need to know that. *wink*

When Dara finally went up to Jiyong she was surprised. Jiyong’s reaction is just BLEH. He looked like he doesn’t care how pretty she is and how sexy she looks right now. Her charms didn’t work on him.

“How could this happened?”, Dara thought to herself.

[JIYONG’S POV]

OMFG! Sandara Paaaark. Aaaaah!(hyperventilating) She looks like a goddess! And those boys! EXO and Super Junior. You’ll all pay for this. How could they act like that towards her? My Sandara Park.

And how could she go out in public like that? And her skirt! It should be outlawed. It is so skimpy. Oh my God. She’s walking towards me. (Gulp) I must act like it’s another day at the office, nothing special. I must ignore her. She’s taunting me on purpose. Hah! You wait and see.

“Let’s go Ms. Park.”, Jiyong said to her calm and collected in his cool voice and motioned her to walk towards the door.

Dara obliged feeling disappointed because Jiyong looked like he was unaffected by her beauty.

                                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[AT THE RESTAURANT]

The smell of steak and wine is everywhere. The interior of the steakhouse is accentuated with handsome dark wood. Everybody is in their business and formal attires.

Jiyong and Dara sat near the window and started to order from the menu. Dara opted to eat something light so she just ordered a simple fruit plate with cottage cheese and sparkling water since she’s too nervous to eat while Jiyong ordered Beef Wellington Rossini with red wine.

“So Dara-shi, I want to talk to you about the YG artists that will have their comeback this year. I want Daesung to have a new album and Lee Hi as well. I will have the final say before anybody can release anything in the market. I want all the fans to see that we changed for the better since the merger and we are stronger than ever. I also want the YG and SM artists to have collaboration projects.