Chapter 7: The MV Making Disaster

[JEJU ISLAND]

Today is finally the day that everyone is waiting for. Jiyong was already at the site when Dara, Bom and Seung Hyun arrived. Dara and Seung Hyun are both nervous. Neither of them knows what to do and what to expect since this is their first time to act and be featured in an MV.

 Dara was surprised to learn from the MV assistant that Jiyong requested a trailer specifically just for her so that she has a place to rest and she’ll be comfortable during the shoot. She was touched by Jiyong’s sweet gesture. She doesn’t know when it all started but she felt a familiar feeling towards Jiyong taking up a small space in her heart.  Bom couldn’t stop herself from teasing Dara.

“Seeing the way Jiyong planned ahead and executed all these things for you Dara, you would think that you’re his crown princess or something. Have you seen the palace maids lined up outside your chamber/trailer, Your Highness?” Bom jokingly asked Dara.

“Haha… Stop it Bommie”, Dara sarcastically said to Bom, her face now red from embarrassment.

Sarcasm aside, Dara couldn’t help but smile to herself.

She started to get dressed with the outfit that the stylist prepared for her beforehand. It’s a short, flowing, light peach colored summer dress that hugs her in all the right places. The peach color enhances her creamy white and flawless skin.

Seung Hyun is excited to see his own trailer. He heard the MV crew talking about the special trailer that was set up for Dara last night. An assistant went up to him and told him to follow her because she will take him to his own personal space so that he can get ready for the shoot. 

“You know, you shouldn’t have gone through all this trouble just for me, Seung Hyun humbly said to the assistant with a broad smile. The assistant’s brows furrowed, not understanding what the heck he’s talking about.

After a few minutes of walking on the sandy beach, he was lead by an assistant to a small space with a makeshift roof and with just a chair, a table and a portable heater inside.

“Here you go Mr. Choi. Your outfit is inside so please go ahead and get ready,” the assistant told Seung Hyun.

*crickets crickets*

Seung Hyun couldn’t believe it when he saw his “personal trailer”. How come Dara got a luxury trailer and all he got is this stupid makeshift room.

“Excuse me,” Seung Hyun asked the assistant.            

“Are you sure that this is my space? I think you’re mistaken,” Seung Hyun said, panic and confusion evident in his voice.

“I’m sorry Mr. Choi but this is your space. Mr. Kwon specifically ordered this for you. He said that you’re not very particular and that you said you wanted a space that is open to the elements and nature, so we followed your request and made this for you,” the assistant said to him with finality and left.

“Aishhhttt! One of these days Jiyong, I am going to get even with you! You just messed with the wrong guy!” Seung Hyun screamed in frustration.