Final Chapter: Made for Each Other? Part 2

And now, after so many months of struggling, goofing around, and having writer's block in the middle of writing....

 I finally did it! I now present to you...

the conclusion of "Made for Each Other?". I hope you guys will like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dara carefully placed the paperwork from the HR Department in her purse. It’s already been two days since she temporarily moved in Seung Hyun’s place and now the time has finally come.

Bom is constantly leaving messages, trying to stop her from, according to Bom, “making the biggest mistake of her life”.

She shrugged the thought off, checked her appearance in the mirror and grabbed her luggage. Her flight is in two hours and she needs to leave as soon as possible.

Seung Hyun is standing by the foot of the stairs watching the woman of his dreams descend, her luggage in tow.

He swallowed a lump in his throat as he suppresses his overwhelming love for her, not wanting to complicate her life even more.

He slowly leaned closer and took Dara’s luggage from her, never breaking eye contact. She can smell his manly cologne as he offered his arm to her. “Ready?” He smiled at her, trying to hide his sadness of seeing her go.

She bit her lower lip and nodded. The warmth of her tears welling up in her eyes warned her of the impending waterworks. As she gently wrapped her arm around Seung Hyun’s, she knew that life as she knows it, will soon cease to exist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiyong nervously straightened his tie around his neck and swallowed a lump in his throat. He’s constantly checking his wristwatch, sweat forming along his forehead. In a few minutes he’ll be at the airport, trying to win Dara back.

He checked the time once again and grabbed his car keys. He gently picked up the bouquet of flowers on the table before locking the door behind him, a smile forming in the corner of his lips. He was about to get in his car to go to the airport when Kiko suddenly appeared out of nowhere, blocking the way out of his driveway. His smile faded, replaced with anger and sadness.

“Please leave.” Jiyong put his hands in his pockets, waiting for Kiko to step aside.

“Jiyong, please. I know what you’re planning to do.” Kiko said, not hiding her jealousy. “You’re planning to go to the airport and stop Dara from leaving, aren’t you?!” Kiko stepped forward towards Jiyong.

He put his hand up as if trying to stop her. “Kiko please.” Jiyong shook his head. He couldn’t hide his disappointment towards Kiko. The confident woman that he once knew is now gone.

“I love you Jiyong.” Kiko tried to wrap her arms around his waist but Jiyong gently pushed her away. “Please…come back to me.” Kiko pleaded.