Chapter 12: Double Date Trouble

Everything is back to normal in the office although the incident that happened yesterday is the main gossip today. Some are speculating that the reason the twins are angry is because of the I Love You Music Video while some are saying it’s because of the budding romance between the new CEO and Ms. Park. Most of them are already secretly placing bets between Mr. Choi Seung Hyun and Mr. Kwon Jiyong.

“Ah. Finally! I can go home.” Dara said while stretching her arms up. She’s done with the day’s work and she needs to get ready for her double date tonight with Bom, Young Bae and Seung Hyun.

Knock knock.

 She saw Seung Hyun peeked in behind her open door. He’s rubbing his nape nervously while looking up to her.

 “Dara, don’t forget about our date tonight okay? I’ll pick you up around 6:00 PM.” Seung Hyun said.

 “Neh Oppa. See you later.” Dara replied with a smile.

A date with Oppa. She almost gave up on the idea but after so many years, it will finally happen.  She feels torn though. She wanted to do this with Seung Hyun but ever since her romantic date with Jiyong, she can’t get him out of her mind. She’s starting to like him, or is it love?

 She just shrugged the thought away. She’ll just go crazy if she thinks about it too much. Whatever happens, happens. So she’ll just go with the flow and worry about it when the time comes.

                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 “Young Bae, let’s go out to a bar for a few drinks tonight. I just want to unwind and relax. I kind of feel stressed out a little from all the crazy things that happened yesterday.” Jiyong said while looking down at some paperwork he needs to review.

 “Uhm, Jiyong about that…” Young Bae was cut off by Jiyong before he finished.

 “Oh no, you don’t!” Jiyong suddenly looked at him with accusing eyes.

 “You’re going out with Bommie again?! Oh come on! You’ve been stuck on the hips with her since returning from Jeju. We barely hang out anymore. I need you man. I need your advice on Dara.” Jiyong tearfully begged Young Bae.

 “I’m sorry to break the news on you Jiyong, but it’s not going to be just Bommie and me tonight.”

 “OH MY GOD! I don’t fucking believe you! You’re going to have a threesome?! I didn’t know Bom is that adventurous!” Jiyong said with a doubtful face.

 Young Bae shook his head in disagreement. He doesn’t want to be the one to burst his best friend’s bubble.

 “I think you better sit down Jiyong and have a glass of water before we continue.”

 Although puzzled, Jiyong followed his friend’s advice. He sat down and started to drink water.