Prologue

Somewhere in the emerald forest 3 kids are found wondering around in search of something.....

?: Yang i don't think this is a good idea, we should head back.

This is Y/n the oldest son of Summer Rose. He's currently only 13 years old but he acts about 19.

?: come on Y/n were fine I'm looking for my mum, I need answers.

This is Yang half sister to Y/n, she's 12 and very stubborn when it comes to finding her mother.

Y/n: okay fine but why are we bringing Ruby in a cart she's to young to be here.

Ahh almost forgot about are little rose, in the cart is Ruby Rose younger sister to y/n. Both of the Rose siblings have there's mothers black hair with red tips. However while Ruby has silver eyes Y/n has golden eyes.

Yang: uhhhh......I don't know actually

Y/n: seriously Yang.... *sighs* sometimes I don't think you....... *is cut off by a growl*

Yang: what was that.

Y/n: nothing good

Suddenly 5 beowolves came out of the bushes. The beowolves started to circle and size up there prey.

Y/n: remember are training Yang, we can do this.

*Y/n pulls out his sword and shield, whilst yang readies her gauntlets*

Almost as soon as their done readying themselves the beowolves charge at them.

Y/n takes on 3 of the beowolves, while Yang takes the other 2. Y/n blocks a strike from 1 of the beowolves while slicing another, following the slash he decapitates the beowolf. The other 2 back up a bit and charge again, Y/n side steps one of them and bashes his shield into the other to stun it while it's stunned he stabs it through its chest killing it, whilst this is happening the other beowolf takes his chance to attack y/n from behind, In do so he manages to bite y/n in the shoulder. Y/n only grunts in pain before spinning his sword and stabbing the beowolf behind him.

Meanwhile with Yang

Yang is seen dodging the beowolves waiting for an opening 1 of the beowolves charges at her leaving an opening. Yang jump up into the air to come back down fist first hitting the head of the beowolf into the ground killing it. The second before goes for a swipe but jumps back only for a single strand of yang air to float down in there view.

Yang: my my my hair *eyes turn red* YOU MONSTER

As she says that she charges the beowolf a lot faster than it can react. When she's close enough she punches it while shooting it still the same time killing it.

Y/n: that was a thing

Yang turns around and spot the injury on Y/n's shoulder

Yang: you going to be okay there Y/n?

Y/n: yea I'll be fine

All of sudden a alpha beowolf comes out.

Y/n: Yang grab Ruby and run home....

Yang: no what about you....

Y/n: one of us has to lure it away so the other 2 can get away.......I'm sorry Yang I'm the older sibling so it my job to make sure you get back

Yang: I'M NOT LEAVING YOU *she starts to cry*

Y/n: I'll always be with you in here *points at her heart* but promise me this take take of my mum and sister for me. Promise me that my firefly.

Yang: *she speaks through tears* okay.....Golden Rose.

After she says that Y/n runs up to the beowolf and makes it focus on him then runs into the forest with the alpha following, once there out of sight Yang gets Ruby and runs home.

(Time skip to yang getting home)

Yang burst through the door startling her family which consists of Tai Xiao long her father, Summer Rose her aunt and Y/n's and Ruby's mother and Qrow Brawen there uncle.

Tai: Yang are you okay?

*Yang gives ruby to summer while in tears*

Summer: Yang what happene, where's Y/n?

*Yang stifles her tears to speak*

Yang: it's all my fault I wanted to find my mother so I ask Y/n for help which he agreed, after some time of walking he asked why I brought Yuby which I don't know why, when all of a sudden we got attacked by 5 beowolves we managed to kill them with me suffering minor injuries while he had a bite mark on his shoulder, after that a alpha beowolf came out of nowhere so he told me to run with Ruby so he could distract it.....*bursts into tears*

Summer, Qroq and Tai all turn and look out the window saying in there heads goodbye are Golden Rose