Chapter 5

Hey guys LtRedScorpion here back with another update, now before we begin this chapter and I've notcied a few comments that have caught my eye such as how we knew The Nope was male and the comments for when y/n's family doesn't look for him. So this chapter is going this chapter is going to explain both those things, hope this clears stuff up for you guys.

After the fight with the grimm the students are seen walking in silence to meet ozpin and complete the test. When silver asks.

Silver: Hey y/n how dI'd you know that thing was a male?

Y/n: guess I should explain, well before I disappeaed I was into reading about creatures, grimm etc, but spiders where my main focus. So I kinda know more than most.

Yang: that doesn't explain how you knew it was male.

Y/n: i was getting to that, if The Nope follows what most spiders are like then it's as follows. Male spiders are typically smaller than females and are normally ea en after the "deed".

Ruby: what's the deed?

Y/n: *forgetting ruby's age* the deed is another- *gets cut off by silver hitting him while wiess points her rapier at his neck, mean hile yang and Blake are covering ruby's ears*

Yang: y/n bad ruby isn't old enough to learn to that.

Y/n: woops forgot she was here. Hehe

*yang and blake let ruby go while wiess and silver stand down*

Y/n: maybe when your older ruby.

Ruby: is it like when yang comes back with a guy and you start hearing moaning? Or the night before we came to beacon there was a  girl moaning in y/n's room?

*yang blushes and looks away, y/n starts looking at the sky whistling (that doesn't' look right), silver glares at both yang and y/n, while wiess tries and explain it' something else to ruby, while the rest look awkwrd. When all of a sudden*

Y/n: WAIT YOU'VE HAD GUYS IN YOUR ROOM

Yang: WAIT YOU'VE HAD GIRL IN YOUR ROOM

*they start to glare at one other*

Y/n: I'll have you know mine was in a game *mutters* a dating game.

Yang: so was mine *blushes and mutter* wish it was the really thing

Silver: im so telling summer, tai and Qrow when I see them.

Yang and y/n: NOOOOO will do anything

Silver: *evil smirk* that's 2 favours for you y/n and 1 for yang I'll come collect at a later date.

Yang and y/n: *gulps*

Y/n: anyway as I was saying once they do the deed the female eats the male the he lays her eggs. Now onto the part on how I could tell. Males as you saw arent that combat efficient  where as female have fangs, poisonous venom, quicker and stronger. I saw no fangs, it wasn't that quick nor was it strong and nondescript also no venom. That how I could tell.

*everyone nods in understanding while silver says*

Silver: that explains it.

Jaune: you said before you disappeaed. What do you mean by that?

*yang, Ruby and y/n look at each other*

Yang: it was my fault. *she loos down* i wanted to find my mother so I took ruby in a cart, while I had persuaded y/n to come with, we where walking through the woods when we were attacked by some beowolves. We fought them and managed to win when an alpha appeared, so y/n told me to grab ruby and run while he lead I another way. After I got home I told my parents what happened.

Blake: why didn't you look for him?

Y/n: i was my fault here, when I was trying I started acting like a knight. Nothing big there but as the years progressed it increased when one day I said if i ever get in a fight that looks unwinnable I'll tell you to run, please make sure you do that, id rather be the one to die before I let one of you guys. I had said that to my entire family and they respected it.

Jaune: may I ask why they did?

Y/n: it's because what knights stand for which is, to protect the innocent, it's to lie your life on the line for other to live, and since I took it seriously they dieieint want to break my honor as a knight. I don'the hate myself for it but I do regret it as it damaged my family, which is a ot better that I'm alive and with a new member has joined our family *pets silver*

Y/n: anyway let's head back

(Time skip to team making)

Ozpin: cardin Winchester,  sky lard, dove bronzewig and russel thrush you 4 received the 2 white bishop pieces  (idk what piece it was) for this moment for you'l be known as team CRDL led by cardin Winchester  (or what I like to call them twat, fuck head,dipshit and dickhead)

*small applause*

Ozpin: jaune arc, lie ren, Nora valkyrie and pyhraa nikon,  you 4 collected the 2 gold rook pieces. From this moment on you'l be known as team JNPR led by....Jaune arc.

Jaune:wait what? *gets lightly punched by pyhraa, still falls over*

Ozpin: well done young man

*another applause*

Ozpin: Ruby Rose, Yang Xaio Long, Blake BellDonna and wiess schnee, you 4 collected the 2 gold knight pieces. From this moment forth you'l be known as team RWBY,  led by Ruby Rose.

*Wiess looks shocked, Blake smiles and yang bear hugs ruby  (crushes)*

*another applause 

Ozpin: can Silver star and Y/n Rose please come up here.

*everyone noticedoes a tone shift with ozpins voice thus looked worried.*

Ozpin: you 2 failed to return with a  relic *both y/n and silver look down as they remember they dropped them during the fight with The Nope* and would fail the test. *everyone gasps while y/n has a sad smile under helmet and silver looks ready to drop*....however *gets everyone attention* you 2 fought a rare grimm *shows footage of fight with the nopening,  Few screams are heard* and won, second you y/n Rose risked your life for your sister *shows the golden light and new wings (note CRDL ain't in the room)* and y  have a Semblance I haven't seen. So with this information is hear by congratulate you into making into beacon as to help instead 2 man team, from this moment forster you'l be known as Golden Star, led by y/n Rose. (Also forgot to her mention your wings are hidden again)

Phew now that took a while to write due to issues with Internet and auto correct, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as I enjoyed writing it, the names I gave team CRDL are going to be used later, as I don't like them at all. If you guys have any questions don't be afraid ask.

Until next time

-LtRedScorpion Out