Chapter 17

A/n: finally an update sorry for the wait.

Ayano: you left you readers alone without a chapter for a few weeks I'm disappointed.

A/n: why you disappointed? It's not like you read my story.

Ayano: true but you left me alone how could you

A/n:ah you wanted attention

Ayano: and you've been playing alot of sniper elite 4 so for thst I may brake your xbox *leaves*

A/n: sure sure.......NANI..... ENJOY THIS CHAPTER *RUNS OUT DOOR*

Unknown Location 

In an unknown location where no one goes is an island that is left alone.(picture below)

This island is home to The Red Scorpion Legion

This island is home to The Red Scorpion Legion. Inside a building is the leader of The Red Scorpion Legion, Rex Scorpion, he is with several other commanding officers discussing what to do with atlas, Jacques and Salem. When 4 Spec Ops walk in

Rex: ah you 4 have returned, I suppose free mission was a success?

Spec Ops 4: Aye Sir

Rex: so what did you find? 

Spec Ops 2: The Nopes are leady a queen but she won't be a problem.

Rex: whys that?

Spec Ops 1: She's with a student from beacon, and before you say we should be alarmed she has chosen this student as her mate and to be the king of The Nopes. She's also against Salem and atlas

Rex: interesting. Anything else?

Spec Ops 3: She has a name and it's Ivy Ferrix. Also the student is called Y/n Rose, son and brother to summer and ruby rose. While they have silver eyes he has golden eyes and he's a hybrid.

Random Officer: hybrid? There really rare what type is he?

Spec Ops 4: from footage of his iniation he's an angel hybrid

Rex: heh talk about a power house, thank you. You 4 are dismissed

The 4 don't move.

Rex: something wrong?

Spec Ops 2: yes something that you will find interesting. The schnee hieress wiess is wanting to overthrow the atlas governent and her own father, not only that but there's a kitsune with 9 tails by the name Silverstar that'll help her same with another 3 teams of 4 and y/n himself will help, as well as Ivy. And he's also looking for you, to ask for our help.

Rex: huh now that is something. 

Random Officer 2: to think 12 normal students, a kitsune, a hybrid angel and a Queen of Nopes wants a change that shows they want a change.

Rex: indeed, what can you tell us about these other students.

Spec Ops 1: Team RWBY consist of Ruby Rose, Blake Belldonna, Yang Xiao-Long and Wiess Schnee, first year students, the group who were at the docks. 

Random: ahh we know about out them due to that, and the fact y/n revived his sister.

Rex:indeed moving on

Spec Ops 3: team JNPR, Jaune Are, Nora Valkyrie, Lie Ren and Pyrrha Nikos, first year students. Not much to say about these 4, Pyrrha we know about Nora and Ren where at that village destroyed by that knuckleweeve jaune was bullied till he grew a back bone. Other than that not much to report.

Spec Ops 4: team CFVY, we only know 2 Coco Adel and Velvet Scarlantia, velvet is a faunus that got bullied till silver and y/n stepped in, Coco fashion nut, other than they haven't got much.

(Somewhere else)

Coco: *sneeze*

Velvet: you okay?

Coco: yes someone just called me nuts...

(Back to meeting)

Spec Ops 1: that's all we know at the moment. 

Rex: thank you, *gives them a pouch of money* you 4 did well go enjoy yourselves tonight.

The 4 Spec Ops salute and run out

Random Officer 3: what's the plan Rex?

Rex: i think I should go see this group, prepare my ship.

(This only white is black and orange is red)

A/n: hey guys sorry for short chapter I didn't know what to right as I kinda left the story line so this was more a way for me too end 'volume 1' of Rwby so I can start with volume 2 story line. So again i apologies. To stop myself from getting stabbed here's winter and crow

 To stop myself from getting stabbed here's winter and crow