Chapter 6

It's a quiet morning in beacon teachers getting ready for classes while students either get something to eat or freshing up for class, but in one room 2 individuals are still sleeping until the ungodly sound of an alarm clock

BEEP BEEP BEEP BE- *is turned off by someone's hand*

Y/n: Silver time to get up

Silver: *whimpers*

*y/n hears her whimper and bolts to a stand and walks over to check on her*

Y/n: Silver?  *shakes her*

*Silver turns and looks at him with an upset expressin*

Y/n: you okay?

Silver: yea... just a bad dream

Y/n: okay, if you want to talk about it then I'm here for you.

Silver: *nods*

Y/n: well I'll leave you to get ready I'll be in the cafeteria before class if you need me. *leaves*

(Silver's POV)

Silver: *sighs and thinks* can't tell him just yet, should probably ask Blake for some advice . I'l do that at lunch, but first....I need to realive myself

(MINOR LEMON, might be terrible)

*Silver grabs a pillow and puts it in front of her mouth to muffle her moans. She uses one hanight to life up her shirt and plays with her small breasts (look at image in bio to see size), while her other hand slides under her trousers and panties to rub her lower lips.

*she starts to picture y/n and her doing the "deed"*

Silver: *moan's while rubbing herself* ...right...*pants*...there...

(Meanwhile with blake (this is before Ruby blows the whistle to wake up wiess))

Blake: *is walking back to her dorm reading when she hears with her sensitive cat ears* 

???: ...right...there

Blake: *stops walking and looks at the dorm it wa coming from, noticing its coming from y/ns and silver's dorm* *slowly approaches dorm, noticing there only 1 person moaning*

Blake: *thinks* can't believe I'm doing this *opens door slowly and looks in to see sliver rubbing herself* *all of a Suddenly the door creaks* !

(Silver's POV)

*door creaks*

Silver: *Silver stops what she's doing and bolts upright staring at door* w-who's there?

*Blake steps into view*

Silver: B-Blake what are you doing here?

Blake: i was walking past when I heard moaning 

Silver: how.. right cat faunus

Blake: i take it your entering heat or soon will be.

Silver: *sighs* yea, us kitsunes have a uniqueheat cycle where if we are around a male we find attractive or really like being around. It can trigger us into heat.

Blake: im guessing y/n as your around him alot

Silver: *nods* yea, the wrist part is I've been with him since 5 years ago. Not only that but I'm nearing maturity age. Which means my kitsune form also will change. I've been meaning to tell him but I just can't I grinned of shy when I'm around him.

Blake: i see, well I won't tell anyone either, as since I'm a cat faunus I to also go through heat so I know the issues. But how you going to go about this...

Silver: i don't know I might pull 1 of the favours y/n owes me, but before that I'd like to talk to him about it, if I'm not mistaken you'e also been looking also the him.

Blake: i won't lie in have, but I don't know what I feel for him yet.

Silver: well if you change your mind I'm willing to share. I think I also should talk to miss goodwitch. 

Blake: that'l be interesting.

Silver: indeed

(Meanwhile with y/n)

*enters the cafeteria*

Y/n: hmm what to eat what to eat...

*bumps into someone spilling hot chocolate*

Y/n: im so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going.

?: that's fine you can repay me by getting me another, and going shopping with me cutie, what you say?

Y/n: sure

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter and missing last week's update something came up unexpectedly so had to deal with that, as I was writing this chapter when it happened so I forgot what I was going to do with the he ths so it changed from the original idea. I ahold e back on schedule next weekend. Now who was this mystery character take a guess in the comments. If you guys have and ideas for a chapter you'd like to see let me know as I'm going to only foLlowes story for key events.

Until next time 

LtRedScorpion Out