Chapter 16

A/n: hey guys back with another chapter. Just a short announcement before we start. Since I've mentioned my Oc and the Red Scorpion Legion in the last chapter, which is you guys/girls. I'l be adding more info on weapons, vehicle's etc in the random book, which is where you can check out what uniform you want to wear, weapons  you use, and the vehicles that you can choose from...without further to do let's begin.

-Previously on Golden Rose 

Queen: there were go, as for my name I'm Ivy Ferrix, pleasure to meet you.

Y/n: well didn't see that coming, anyway I'm Y/n Rose, pleasure to meet you Ivy. But why choose me as your mate?

Ivy: many reasons, I've watched you from the shadows, watching how you helped other and protected the innocent, not only that but you realised the first nope you came across was male. Oh thanks for killing him that nope was a problem and I was going to deal with him but you did it for me. Anyway back to what I was saying I've watched you for long enough that your worthy to be my king.

Y/n: creepy, but fair enough. As for the mate thing I'll say no the now as I don't know you that we'll.

Ivy: thats fine, I can wait. Also I heard a conversation you had with a wiess schnee, I understand you want to over throw atlas and jacques schnee. I' am willing to help also I'd recommend finding a Rex Scorpion, he leads an army called The Red Scorpion Legion (my Oc, and the legion part is you guys my faithful followers) he has been training men,women, faunus etc to fight back against the white fang, the grimm and atlas's corrupt governent and military.

Y/n: really you'd help?

Ivy: yes, all I ask is you help me destroy Salem and her followers.

Y/n: consider this an alliance then, I'll see who else is willing to help as well as finding Rex.

...

Y/n: hey ivy just a thought but why don't you come back with me to beacon that way you can meet Wiess and tell her who you are and you can also meet Ozpin and explain who and what you are, while I get you on mine and silver's team.

Ivy: Silver? As in Silverstar the last kitsune?

Y/n: yeah that's her. How do you know her?

Ivy: i know all about the kitsunes and how the were killed off. Has she learned her magic yet?

Y/n: no she hasn't what magic?

Ivy: yes magic, kitsunes are known for the magical prowess.  If she hasn't learned it i can teach her the basics and give her some scrolls and books (nearly put vodka)

Y/n: im sure she'd like that.

(Timeskip to arriving at Ozpins office, brought to you by this picture)

A/n: the look of oh shit on their faces

Y/n and ivy enter ozpins door 

Ozpin: hello Mr Rose what you doing here and who's this?