Update

Hello, Its been awhile since I've done one of these but figured those of you who actually still read this story are entitled to an update on my end and some of you probably don't check my message board so don't know about what's happening so I figured I'd put it here as well.

State of Golden Rose: I'm currently working on the Bio's for some of the characters that were introduced last time and will expand on them in there, you guys wont see these however as to not spoil the surprise.

Weebs Central DxD: Rerun: As some of you know this is a Collab book I'm doing with a few others, now eventually ill be writing a story that goes into my characters passed and how I got to where I am.When will Golden Rose be released? I cant answer this at current as from rereading my original version there's a lot I wish to fix in the way of plot holes and unexplained things i.e. silvers race, so I wont give a date.

Other project for Weeb Central DxD: Rerun: I'm slowly trying to make my battleship form which is proving difficult and kind of stressful due to several things, I've tried doing it in several software's and games at this point with only 2 showing some possible progress which is space engineers (SE) and navalart. Still some limitations in navalart and struggling with SE due to lack of experience with designing a ship of this category that looks good.

I will also like to thank both Pinepoke and Raging__Wolf  for the help on working on the bios and planning for fixing the Golden Rose story. If you happen to have any questions either leave a comment or dm me.

-LtRedScorpion Out