Freindship & Encouragement

Hello. I'm just going to rattle off a list of users who are AWESOME and nice.

LeafyKitsune
They are an awesome person who encourages everyone to continue drawing, writing, and keep doing good things!

Fernspirit16
Is a supercalifragilisticexpialidocius person who encourages people to follow their dreams and keep pursuing art, even if they aren't doing well right now.

nightmareina
Is another kool person who definitely encourages people to keep going even when the going gets rough.

auntierandi
Is one of the people who encourages me most. (Real Life Friend)

TylerFandoms
She may not be on much but she is definitely someone who keeps me from being sad especially when I'm down in the dumps. (Real Life Friend)

Gaaragirl2004
Helps me cope with personal problems in life and is a super cool and nice person all around. (Real Life Friend)

kofno1
Is very important in my life. He does not only encourage me but keeps me up-beat and light hearted whenever he can. (Real Life Friend)

ais_is_a_giraffe
And I are as close as friends can be even if we barely ever see each other. She is a super fun and charming person and I feel as though I could tell her the world is ending and she could still make me laugh. (Real Life Friend)

And those are the people who are my best friend on wattpad, and some of them I even know in real life.

Anyway, I've learned from them and a few other people in my life how to be a better friend. Sometimes I feel as if I just don't do it right, and so I look to some of these people as role models and they really helped me out in a few situations without even knowing it.

Wow I know 5/8 of theses people in real life.