November 22nd, 2017

Hey. Been busy today.

ALSO! I made a new adoptable species thing!
YOU CAN NOT MAKE THEM YOURSELF WITHOUT PERMISSION!!! Ask me before you make them!

The species isn't really a species, more of a power. Here we go.

Hidden Knights
Are HUMAN!
Power
HKs(Hidden Knights) get their power when they most need it. For example: a life or death situation. How they get their power?  When they need it most time stops for a moment, and a deceased relative or friend, or any significant dead person,  appears in a flash of light. The recipient of  the power must make an oath, otherwise they won't get the power. If they break the oath they lose their power.
The oath goes like this:
I, (insert full name here), promise to use my power only when needed, and to keep it a secret unless it is 100% needed. I will use it to protect myself, my friends, the dead, and anyone who needs it lest I forfeit my magic.
The power they get is absolutely original. They have an everyday object(EX: Lollipop, ruler, pencil, etc) that can turn into a sword at the users will. When the sword is active, armor appears on the user. THE USER MUST MUST MUST HAVE THE OBJECT ON THEM TO USE THEIR POWER!!!
— — —

So I made one and its up for adopts:

Name: Gender: FemaleWeapon: Lollipop Personality: (optional)Backstory: (optional)Owner: @

Name:
Gender: Female
Weapon: Lollipop
Personality: (optional)
Backstory: (optional)
Owner: @

How to Adopt
This one is a draw to adopt. You must draw one of the OCs below and fill out the form above(unless you are adopting the OC for a friend, you don't have to fill out owner in the form). Put the drawing in a book (art book, rant book, etc) and tag me. The FIRST TIME you use this OC anywhere, you must credit me. You can call me Tewofuru or 23belln. Either one works.

This is Haru

This is Haru.

BTW I got my Wolffo OC from LeafyKitsune

— — —

This adopt might end up in my adoptables book later. And I might make an HK book. I also might make an HK RP. I might combine my Swokins and HK books. I might open some MYO HK slots. Maybe I can make HKs a thing.

But it won't be easy! (XD HAHAHAHA! Btw that's a reference to My Weird School.)