Nicknames!

Heeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooo eeeveeeeeerrrrrryyyyyyyybooooodyyyyyyyyy!

I, THE TEWOFURU, have given some of my friends who have wattpad(both real life and online) nicknames!

And a little profile thingy of GOOD things I know about you. ;)

Whattdaya think? Tell me if you don't like it. (If you want me to remove the information just say so, okay, and I will.)

TylerFandoms
Nickname: Tyler/Alex
My real-life friend since I was in second grade, Tyler has always been there for me. And, honestly, I don't know what I'd do without them. They like anime.

ais_is_a_giraffe
Nickname: Ais
My cousin since she was born. She's only a year younger than me, and she lives about 6 hours away from me, but we are the BEST of friends. She likes anime.

Gaaragirl2004
Nickname: Gar04 (Gar zero four)
My real life friend since who knows when. Gar04 is nice and she... She's there for me. She is AWESOME and she likes anime.

Fircetiger
Nickname: Fierce
My real life friend since the fourth grade. Wow, that seems so long ago now... Fierce is awesome, sweet, and kind. THEY ARE SO COOL.

auntierandi
Nickname: Mom
She's my Mom... What else needs to be said? She is THE BEST MOM. though she can be snippy at times...

kofno1
Nickname: Dad
Can you guess? MY DAD. The best DAD. The black-belt Dad. Yeah, thats right. HE'S A BLACK BELT IN TAEKWONDO.

ChemicalDisco22
Nickname: Chem
Chem is cool, like really super cool. They are a fantastic artist and they should know that. (I know you're reading this CHEM. You're a good artist, no denying it.)

JasTheDiamond
Nickname: Jahys (Jas)
Jahys... YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST ARTISTS IV'E EVER MET AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT. You can draw so much better than me and I'm honestly jealous. I guess I just need more practice but still... You're a fantastic artist my friend. Indeed.

Fernspirit16
Nickname: Fehrn (Fern)
Alright... FERN YOU WERE ONE OF MY FIRST WATTPAD FRIENDS AND DONUT YOU FORGET IT!
(Oh wow... The donut thing was a total accident. XD)

nightmareina
Nickname: Mar
Mar, you were also one of my first wattpad friends. Thank you.

PuppiesBringJoy309
Nickname: MiniEevee
Hah... You were actually the one who told me about wattpad... I met you on scratch, and I hope we're still friends.

LeafyKitsune
Nickname: Strabi
Strabi... Just... Wow. You have been such an inspiration to me... Thank you?

All of my followers are kool as well, thank you you guys!
Right now there are 31 of you... And I thank you all. You guys are the best, just know that, okay?

Okay now that that emotion train is done I do have a picture for you.

I attempted realism... ANY TIPS ANYONE? Jahys, I know you have done some realism... So any tips?

Alright I got nothing else... I just finished an anime called "Ace Attorney". It was good.

OKAY BYE NOW.

March 5th, 2018