April 9th, 2018

So..... I finished Aves' ref sheet. Do you remember Aves? No?

...

Eh, here's the sheet anyway.

Yeah...

Now I'm going to practice writing in first-person so bear with me...

OH AND ALSO, GAC-O-TRON1000 ,

...

No your book cover isn't done yet I'm sorry.

So, yeh, anyway, here's a quick story of me leaving school. (By the way everyone is getting fake names)

— — —
BRINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!

The shuffling of seats and the quieting of voices that follows the last bell commenced. Ms. Lettie pulled her jacket on her shoulders and said, "Have a nice day." More seat shuffling and voices followed and I carefully stood up, swinging my backpack over my shoulder.

While heading for the door the last of the students exit the classroom and friends wiz by while heading for the bus. Racing towards the exit wasn't necessary, I wasn't riding the bus, but still the exhilaration of running outside is, well, exhilarating.

Slowing down while passing a teacher, I wave to her in a nonchalant manner until I'm far enough away to continue running. Upon reaching the area where I have to cross the street Mr. Fuuler gives me the OK to cross.

It's while running across that I fully comprehend the fact that it's snowing. Stepping on the sidewalk on the other side of the street, I look up and see the stream of snowflakes coming down. After climbing the hill to reach my Dad's car I sat myself in the passenger side and laid my backpack on my lap.

"How was your day?" my Dad asked.

"It went well. I'm glad there's no testing though."

He made a corny Dad joke and I elbowed him in the arm. He laughed and I rolled my eyes as he starts the car and we began the drive home.

— — —
Mmmk! Just wanted to make sure you know this was today.

It's snowing.

Right now.

In April.

XD My gawd...

In any case I'll probably start writing a story about Aves soon. I just need to make designs for the other characters.

Kay thats all for now BYE!