Confusion and Realizations

In case of confusion follow these steps

1) Do NOT panic

2) Repeat or reformulate

3) Got it? Great!

4) If not, ask for help

Why am I giving a manual on this? Mostly because I sometimes need to remind myself to do this. It's a bit of a motivation for me (well, that and the motivational penguin. Don't ask XD). I also might have to explain why I write all these strange things and poems in the top A/N. I try to write relevant things to the chapter and also, I think it's nice advice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bruno had been extremely disappointed when classes were cancelled. This in contrast to Licht, who didn't seem to mind it all that much, or so it would appear. He was already wondering however, what kind of business Heine had to attend to. There was a very thin line between curiosity and general concern with him. Though despite him behaving like a child most of the time, carefree, maybe a bit too laid back but he could also be very mature for his age, serious. That side wasn't really know to his siblings but Heine knew. A fact the Tutor was grateful for. The Prince showed a keen interest for events that took place outside the palace walls. An interest that went beyond the good life and was being fed through his conversations with the women he dated or simply talked to.

Licht sighed and got up, feeling dreadfully bored.

"Hmpf... what am I supposed to do with my time. I don't have anything planned this morning."

I don't even have to work at the cafe today. Still, Maybe I can go over there and ask the owner if they could use an extra pair of hands. It might be appreciated... and it would serve as a well needed distraction.

"Perhaps you can make yourself useful and help me return some of these books. They aren't my personal possessions and need to get back to the Palace library."

Bruno pushed his glasses up and looked up from the paper he was writing.

Why he is sitting here with me in the reception hall, I have no idea.

"Neh, Bru-nii, I am not going to be your little slave. I am going for a walk.. and I don't know when I'll be back, Tschüss!"

Licht bolted the place, laughing, before Bruno could send a retort his way.

Pfew, that was close.

Since he had nothing to do, Licht had just been lounging in the reception hall while Bruno had been writing there in hopes of catching Heine returning.

Bru-nii has a very unhealthy fixation with Heine-Sensei. Always calling him Master and trying to impress him with his so called genius all the time, it's sickening.

The youngest Prince was heading outside and towards the gates, only to almost cross paths with Heine. Before the latter could notice the Prince walking his way, Licht hid himself. From afar he could see Count Rosenberg grinning. The very sight of the man send shivers down his spine. He hadn't forgotten about the fact that this man had handed him over to his father after having discovered his little secret which concerned him working a cafe in town. A Prince, working... The moment his father knew, Licht half expected his father to disown him but instead, that crazy old man decided to work as a waiter at the cafe for 5 hours. 5 HOURS! The King of Granzreich!