Get Ready

Lucy POV

I was walking to the guild and nobody was in the guild hall . I then heard noise coming from the infirmary and I went upstairs and saw everybody crowded around the Thunder Legion.

Lucy- Gramps what happened???

Gramps- I don't know, but Freed knows.

Lucy walks over to Freed bed then she puts her hands on his chest then her eyes and body started glowing white.

After that

Lucy- I seen enough.

Gramps- What happened??

Lucy- They were battling a very loud suspicious ugly cat that was created and he exploded everything. Every time somebody touched him or his magic they would explode or be affected. Half of the group was taken out by his magic and Laxus saved the people for now.

Gramps - Good.

Lucy- No it's not.

Lucy walks over to Laxus bed then she takes a deep breath and she puts her hand on his chest. Her eyes started glowing white and her whole body. While she was looking she started breathing hard.

Gramps was about to stop her until Porlyusica stopped him from touching her.

Porlyusica- Macorva don't touch her. You could be affected.

After that Lucy fell to ground.

Erza - LUCY!!!

Gramps was by Lucy side.

Lucy- Send the wizards out to protect the... Magic Council wizards before they get to them. Go.

Gramps- I need you guys to split up into groups, find and protect the Magic Council members and the ones that were.

Erza- Yes . YOU HEARD HIM AND LUCY MOVE IT.

Everybody leaves and finds the Magic Council.

Lucy- Gramps go. I'll be okay.

Lucy gets up.

Lucy- I'll help Porlyusica heal them.

Gramps- Okay child be safe.

Lucy nods her head. Gramps then leaves the room.

Porlyusica- You know since your a Galaxy mage you can heal them.

Lucy- Okay, but you have to help with some of that medicine and healing stuff.

Porlyusica- Okay. You know your my favorite, but don't tell Wendy or anybody.

Lucy- Okay. I can keep secrets.

Porlyusica- Okay let's get started.