I Can't Even Look At You

Lucy POV

I was running towards the blossom tree where some kids come to relax. There were no kids out here cause they were either on a mission or doing some school activity. Probably cause there hosting something for the people that went on the most dangerous missions or the most missions for this semester. For Christmas my family is gonna be celebrating it somewhere far from the academy. The reason why is cause if somebody destroys something my grandpa doesn't want to handle the situation until he comes back. Hey you wanna know something that was shocking to me and the others in the family. Well you see turns out Alex is my aunt. Yeah you probably didn't see that coming for sure.

To be honest I am real tired right now, so I'm just gonna take a quick nap. I leaned back and closed my eyes until I quickly opened them. The reason why, is because I leaned back on the ground instead of the tree. I closed my eyes again and started sleeping.

Lucy Dream

I had the refrigerator opened and I looked to see I grabbed a bottle of beer. I turned around to see Jellal  in boxers once again. I looked down to see I was wearing a robe. I'm assuming this is his robe cause it smells exactly like apples. 

"Well Lucy the doctor told us we're perfectly fine to even make a baby."he said as I blushed. Wait we were having sex in my other dream and I started to throw up. But while we both were having sex he didn't put a condom on and I didn't take birth control pills. Which means we were both trying to make a baby. If we're trying to make a baby that means we're having sex.

"Maybe we can try again." I said blushing. He smirked. I was about to drink my beer until he took it away from me.

"You know if we're gonna try and make a baby you should stop drinking the beer."he said smirking and holding it up so I couldn't get it. To be honest he got a little bit taller for me to be at his chest instead of his shoulders.

"Give me, I want my beer." I said trying to reach it.

"Why bother even trying, I'm taller than you." he said laughing. I looked at his nibbles and pinched them making him drop the beer right into my hand.

"Thank you Blueberry." I said as he scowled at me.

"Imma get you back for that Mrs.Fernandes."he said turning that scowl into a smirk.

"I'll like to see you try."I said as he smirked then he turned me around making my back face him. I felt him raise the robe I was wearing up and I looked down to see I was naked under the robe. I wasn't completely naked, not like that. All he did was just raise the robe up. He had then put his hands on my pussy. I felt my face heat up and I also felt him insert a finger then two.

"Jellal,"I moaned out his name. "You like that?"he asked. He pulled them out and hugged me tight as the robe went right back down.

"I wouldn't be moaning your name if I didn't enjoy it Blueberry." I said. "Maybe I'll take a nice warm shower."I said walking towards the bathroom even though I didn't know exactly where it was at. I felt Jellal pick me up and he sprint to the bathroom to quickly turn on the shower and get some towels. He closed the door that we entered in and grabbed me. He had me against the wall and it started to steam up in the bathroom. He started to kiss me and I bit his lip which cause him to open his mouth. I put my tongue in and I had some dominance.

Yeah Blueberry you ain't the only one in this relationship that can have some dominance. It's gonna be me too. I felt him take my robe off and I made his boxers disappear. He smirked and we went into the shower. The water felt cold and Jellal for sure had put it on warm. I felt cold water then it got blurry. Why the hell is it blurry? This was about to get good.

Reality

I had awoken from my sleep to see Jellal looking at me like he was concerned.

"Lucy why are you out here in the rain?"he asked as I looked down as I sat up. I couldn't even look at him to be honest.

"Nothing, now leave me alone." I said as I got up and was about to walk away.

"Lucy wait your all wet."he said as I blushed really hard and scowled at him.

"So what I can be wet if I want to, now deal with it." I said walking away like a queen. Was he joking or messing with me about me being wet. Blueberry it's raining like laser beams.

I'm going to the gym.

Thank you 😊 for reading 📖