We Fight Together

Alexis in her battle mode:

Alexis- Its Lucy.

Jellal- The Galaxy Mage is back.

Lucy was riding on Alex back.

Alex- You ready kid?

Lucy- Like always.

Future Rogue was on Acnologica back. Future Rogue and Lucy then came at each other and started attacking. Lucy jumped off of Alex and she floated in the air. Future Rogue came at Lucy then she rushed at him and stabbed him right through the heart.

Future Rogue- Please protect Frosh when the year pass?

Lucy- I will. And Rogue. YOU PUT A BAD NAME IN THE DRAGONS. YOU AND ACNOLOGICA BOTH.

Future Rogue and the dragons disappeared except Acnologica and the ones that came out there kids bodies.

Alex- Lucy go and help Erza then the Twin Dragons and Natsu.

Lucy- Got it.

Lucy had crashed into the area was waiting to fight her.

Minerva- You again.

Lucy- Nice to see you again sister.

Minerva- I waited till this day. I am now stronger.

Lucy- Bring on, let's see what you got.

Minerva Appearance:

Minerva comes at Lucy using magic then Lucy comes at Minerva without magic

Minerva comes at Lucy using magic then Lucy comes at Minerva without magic. Every time Minerva shot at her or tried to punch or kick her, Lucy would dodge her attack easily.

Minerva- Come on sister use your magic like you use to when we both trained.

Minerva shoots her magic at Lucy then Lucy came and punched Minerva causing blood to come out mouth. Lucy summoned a big gun then she shoots it at Minerva. After Minerva was down then Lucy walks toward her and sit by her side then hugs her.