Crazy Family

Jellal POV

Today I was planning on seeing my mom. I know what your thinking, isn't your mom and everybody else's mom dead, but turns out people we list are coming back from the dead like Lisanna did for example. I was gonna meet her where the Magic Council was. Which is where there always at. She sent me a picture of what she look like:

 She sent me a picture of what she look like:

She looks cute to be honest. I can see where I get my good looks from. I arrived at the location and entered the building and I saw Lucy exiting out with a woman that looked almost similar to her. I can almost see why she wears headphones sometimes just like Laxus. Then a woman that looked like the woman on the picture came up to me smiling and then she hugged.

"Your here, your finally here and I get to see you. Your so grown-up now that I can't even kiss you on the cheek",she said as I looked her like really.

"Hey mom nice to see you after all of this", I said just letting words come out my mouth.

"I know right, but I gotta go get Siegrain then we can leave and go to that café",she said like she was so excited then she ran to go get Siegrain.

After about five minutes she came back with him and we then left the Council building and went to the café. When we arrived I saw Lucy with that woman who looked similar to her, Laxus with a woman that looked similar to him in girl version, Master Makorva, a woman with purple hair, and last but certainly least Ivan.

Lucy POV

It was spend a day with our parents since we never got to see some of them and my mom was in the Magic Council in prison. When I saw her and when we had small talk I can see where I get my habits from. Laxus agreed to go get his mom which was at the bar and Ivan at Raven Tail who feared Laxus what he might do to them since what had happened at the games.

Alex said she will meet us at the café and Gramps was already there so all we need to do was get them all and I didn't tell my mom that Ivan was going to be there.

When we arrived I saw my evil dad, nice and perverted grandpa, my dragon in human form, and my big muscular brother  with his girl like figure.

My dad Ivan: