I Need Help

Lucy POV

Okay I have been having problems for the last few days. I've been having these dreams about me and Jellal. I mean cause I can't even stop thinking about the guy for one. I had decided to go to Alex house after school because since my mom's in prison I can only visit her once or twice a week. And plus Alex practically raised me throughout my life. So right now I'm standing at her doorstep ready to knock on the door which I did. I heard footsteps meaning she was coming and when she opened the door she smiled once she saw me.

"Hey Kiddo, what cha doing here?"she asked. "Alex I need help with something. I sorta gotta a problem."I said with my head down. "Oh my gosh, are you pregnant?"she asked kinda shocked. "Lucy when you were little I told you to always use a condom or birth control pills and check them."she said giving me the lesson she gave me when I was six. I kinda understood the sex stuff at that age and she gave me the talk. "Alex I'm not pregnant."I said and she didn't hear it. "Go get a eggplant or a banana and get a condom as well."she said. "ALEX I'M NOT PREGNANT."I yelled. "Well with that attitude it says you might be pregnant, but okay."she said. 

"So what's the problem?"she asked. "Okay, for the past few days I have been having these dreams."I said as she cocked her eyebrow. "What kind of dreams?"she asked. "Um wet ones,"I said as she started laughing. "You having wet dreams, about who?"she asked still laughing. "Um you know that dude with blue hair that you call Blueberry that has a tattoo on his eye?"I said as she looked confused. "The one that always where a dark cloth."I said as she nodded. "Oh!"she said slowly. 

"All I can tell you is that you are going through a seer and galaxy phase."she said walking away into another room. "What do exactly mean by seer and galaxy phase?"I asked as she smirked and open the refrigerator to get a beer. "Okay sit down at the table Twinkle Toes so I can explain the whole process of the phase."she said getting another beer out the fridge. I sat down at the table and she came and sat in front of me.

"Okay so as a seer or a galaxy powered person or whatever. They both are the same thing,"she said shaking her head. "Okay so as a seer you start off with the little things like touching things that can have a huge affect on what might happen."she said. "Okay,"I said. "Next over the years you will move up levels as a seer. And this might involve you getting alerted something that will happen bad in the future that you can change. Then blah blah blah this and blah blah blah that and you start seeing the past and being able to look at one certain point of what the person had seen or feel."she said as I looked kinda confused. "Wait, what?"I asked cause I'm was kinda really confused right now. "Like see the past and feel what that person has felt or experienced through that time."she said as I had understood. "Then what phase or level am I on?"I asked kinda curious."

"Well Twinkle Toes, the phase your in right now is...when you manipulate the mind. But the phase you are going through has to do with you seeing the future from a far point in years. Cause most seers can't see the future that far unless there on a skilled level. Like your social studies teacher is a seer."she said. "Who Carla or Ms.Carla?"I asked. "No the white pussy furball that is always sassy."she said as I started to laugh. "Alex, that's Carla."I said. "Oh well then her."she said as I started laughing and stopped. "Okay like Carla is a seer; who can only see little of what might happen in the future."she said. "So Lucy what are you basically seeing in the future that will definitely happen?"she asked as I blushed and closed my eyes.

"Okay what I am seeing is Jellal and I as husband and wife, Jellal is a little bit taller, me and him are having sex, and I guess trying to make a baby."I said as she smirked. "I see you Twinkle Toes."she said. "So what's the problem?"she asked. "The problem is every time I wake up I'm all wet."I said as she busted out laughing so hard that she spit her beer on me. "Oh my God did anybody catch you?"she asked. "Jellal almost did."I said as she laughed somewhere. "Well Twinkle Toes start heading back to your room for school tomorrow."she said as I nodded and left to go open the door to leave. When I did open the door she said "Lucy wait,". She ran over to me and leaned in my ear. "Stay dry."she said laughing as I left and went to the bar.

While I was at the bar I was thinking of how me and Jellal became hubby and wifey. Like when does he ask me. Just wondering how it all started. I was drinking shots until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned my seat around to see Jellal looking at me. "Hey Jellal."I said smiling. "Hey Lucy, hey I gotta ask you something."he said blushing. "Yeah what?"I asked.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?"he asked as I was shocked and I blushed.

Thank you for reading

Readers what date do you think will happen next?