The Date

Lucy POV

I was in my room getting ready for my date with Jellal. You know since he asked me out. I was surprised that he asked me out. I was really waiting for him to ask. I'm like do I have to go Bisca style and ask him myself. But I didn't cause I thought he liked Erza. I mean who wouldn't like Erza no homo. I'm straight! I don't mind kissing another gender, but that's only for missions or acting.

I looked around my closet because I kept trying to find the perfect casual outfit that I could wear on a date. What? You thought I was dressing up? If you thought that then you must be out of your damn mind that I would dress up for a date. You can ask Carlos. When I went on a date with him I did not dress up at all period. I had me on some casual clothes that people would wear when they are doing something not important I guess.

If your wondering I'm wearing this:

Yeah people this what I'm wearing on my date

Yeah people this what I'm wearing on my date. If you got a problem with it then you can kiss my ass. I started to to put on chapstick and then lip gloss to add some puff to my lips. Now I was ready. I left my dorm and then went to the park to go wait on Jellal. When I made it to the park I had saw him sitting on the bench looking down at his hands for some apparent reason.

I walked up to him and said "Hey!"and he looked up and smiled. "Hey Lucy glad you accepted my request."he said smiling. He looks so cute and handsome when he smiles. Wait what am I saying? I can't give in this easy. Stay strong Lucy. "Yeah I mean you came and asked so I said yes."I said as I just wanted to face palm myself so bad. "So where are we going today?"I asked as he smirked. "I thought we can go to the Carnival."he said as I blushed. "Sure, but we can't ride any rides I might get sick."I said as he smirked. "I know. Your a Dragon Slayer and you get motion sickness, right?"he asked as I nodded.

"I feel like it's a curse that will never go away until the end if time. Which will never happen."I said as he snickered. "It will eventually stop one day."he said as I pouted. "So you ready to go?"he asked as I nodded and we got up and started to walk to the carnival. To be honest I didn't know there was a carnival going on until he mentioned it. But I guess it will be okay to go to the carnival. I haven't been since I was fourteen. While we were walking I was surprised it wasn't awkward like it usually is with people.

"So how's the missions and getting used to not wearing your mask anymore?"I asked curious. "It's pretty good. I mean I'm not getting arrested or chased by anybody so that's good."he said as I smiled and snickered a little. "Yeah I'm surprised I wasn't put back into a box and trapped on a island."I said kinda shivering. "I didn't know it was something like that. I saw them put you into a box, but I didn't think that they would have you in there of that long."he said as I looked at him. "I was trying to find the box to get you out, but I couldn't seem to find it in the building until I heard that you were in Fairy Tail seven years later."he said as I blushed and looked the other way. I can't believe Jellal would try and do that.