Chapter SIXTEEN

"Where is everybody?", Ida questioned softly, looking around.

There wasn't only no-one on the floor but a empty desk at the far end of the room next to a dark wooden door.

"Beats me, maybe that tramp lied to us, come on, lets go, I'll like to give her piece of my mind" Bonnie informed annoyingly.

Just as they turned to leave there was a loud thud, the women turned looking at the closed door to where the sound came.

The closer they got they heard the suspicious  sounds from the room, Ida slowly placed her hands over the handle to turn it.

....................................................................

Life teaches us the act of love, trust and forgiveness but it never prepares us for the disappointments that each has.

Darrius looked up horrifically at the intruders before him.

"Ida!", he quickly pulled away from the woman who was giving him pleasure.

"What are you doing here?", Liv articulate.

"Not sucking up, that's for sure", Bonnie intervened.

"Ida", Darrius remorsley called.

Ida couldn't believe what she just saw, she stood there, she couldn't move, she couldn't think, she felt as though her world was ripped from under her.

Darrius made a move towards her, Liv tried to pull him back but failed, Bonnie stepped in front of Ida's path.

"Ida, this is not what it looks like?", he vindicate.

"Dude, really, that's the stupidest thing to say", Bonnie profess.

"Ida, let me explained", he implied.

"Explain", Liv shot.

"Shut up, balls breath", Bonnie warned.

Finding the courage Ida decided to speak up, she was done being walked over because she was to nice, the world has been so cold against her even when she doesn't deserve it. "I opened up to you, you made me believe that you cared".

"I do",

"Just shut up", Ida affront.

The room fell silent, they were all shocked upon hearing those words from her.

"I fell in love with you Darrius, was I the problem?, because I'm a virgin that you had to seek pleasure from someone else", this time she stepped in front of Bonnie to meet his face.

"You kept telling me to wait, am I too inexperience for you that you had to seek pleasure from my sister?", when she saw he didn't flinch at the revelation, it added fire to fury.

"All this time, I've told you my story, you knew, you knew who she was, you knew who I was?", although Ida was in tears she was enraged.

Darrius was too stunned to talk, he'd never seen this side of her, he'd never even imagined it.

"Was I a game to you", Ida made way towards him, hitting at his hard chest.

"You lying, cheating, conceited", for every words she called him she hit him as hard as she could.

Then she slapped him, his head stayed tje direction to where she aimed, Ida raised her hand to do it again, but he caught her.

"Im sorry", he snapped.

"Let-me-go", Ida fought to get away from his grasp. The look in her eyes could of killed him, he knew he'd broken her heary.He let her.

He watched as Ida ran out of the room and her friend ran after her, in all the years of being successful,he'd never felt so disgusted with himself, he felt the true meaning of failure.

"You never needed her in the first place", Liv sneered.

Darrius bolt his head in her direction, "what did you say?".

"You don't nee-",

"Bitch, you're the one i don't need, YOU'RE  FIRED!", Darrius barked.

"You would pick her pathetic ass over me?",

"You watch how you speak about her, NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BUILDING BEFORE I HAVE SECURITY THROW YOU OUT", he warned, there was a dangerous fire in his eyes, his greys went from light to dark.

It was then Liv felt her world crumbling, "please, please, I'm sorry", she was on her knees begging.

He was on the phone in an instant, " SECURITY, MY OFFICE", he barked.

Darrius took out his cheque book, scribbling angrily, he threw the cheque at her.

"Please don't do this, give me another chance",

"Like you gave her a chance", he stare at her with no remorse in his eyes.

"Sir, you called", Darrius looked over at the head of security.

He stood, making his way towards him.

"Escort this woman out of my building", then he left the man to his job.