Chapter TWENTY

Bonnie was starting to regret not having the peep hole on the door installed, when she flung the door opened.

She tried to slam the door shut but Darrius wad much quicker and stronger, he placed his foot in the doorway creating a blockage.

"What the hell!", she looked at him furiously.

"I have to see her", he responded.

"Well, whoever her is, she's not here, and how the fuck did you know where i live anyways", before she knew him, he was at the top three of her sexiest, richest men, that was before she knew him, but now, she couldn't care less for the jerk, not even caring to sugar coat her language.

"I, get it, I'm an ass-".

"Hole", Bonnie chipped in.

"What?!", he puzzled.

"You said you're an ass, i merely added the hole because you're and actual asshole", she rudely explained.

"I deserve that, I've locked myself away for days, regretting that I've ever hurt her, there wasn't a day that i was sober, because i couldn't stand the disgusted way i felt when I'm sane, i just need to see her, i need to let her know how sorry i am even if she had moved on, I'll walk away and live with the remorse of losing her for the rest of my life, but i just need to"

"Need to see her, you've said that already", Bonnie saw the sincerity in his eyes, and heard it in his voice.

She opened the door wider, Ida was standing couple paces behind her, unprepared, with tears in her eyes.

Bonnie turned to Ida,"Babe,I'm sorry, but all this emotional shit, ain't for me, you're on your own", she walked pass Darrius, exiting the apartment to give them space.

The man and woman stood there, their gazes locked on each other.

Darrius made the first move towards Ida, she took a step back.

He stopped.

"Ida", he softly but huskily called.

"What are you doing here Darrius", although she'd already heard his revelation, so many things were running through her mind this instant, the question was a bit rhetorical, but that was the only thing she could of mouth.

"I'm really-"

She cut him off, " just stop", Ida didn't think she wanted him to apologize, not because she was suppose to be angry but because his voice had always seem to do things to her that she couldn't explain.

"You should leave", she told him softly.

"I'm not going anywhere", he replied.

"WHY THE HELL NOT!", Ida ignored the stunned expression he had on his face.

Surely Darrius had never seen the woman hurt a fly let alone raise her voice in anguish.

She continued at a more calmly tone, "we don't belong together, can't you see, things have a way of working out, we're too different you and I, you're all fancy life and riches and I'm beneath you, i should of known, you would never want someone like me, and i won't blame you for what happened, that was the wake up call we both need", Ida felt a sharp pain as she said those words.

Darrius did too, he took another step forward but she did the same as before, "Ida please, I'msorry", this time he dropped on his knees.

Ida felt her heart sink as she saw the tears rolled down his cheeks.

She didn't realize that she was standing in front of him until her hands were all over the softness of his hair.

"Why did you come here?", she meant that she didn't want to see him after how he made her feel, she didn't wanted to even think about forgiving him.

"For you", he declared. His hands were clutching on her legs as if it was vital to him.
  "Ida, I'm in love with you, I've always had been but I was so conceited that I didn't want to acknowledge it, now you've moved on, I can't stop the way i feel", he confessed.

Ida tried so hard to hold on to her own sobs.
"How can you say that".

Darrius locked his eyes on hers as he stood, he cupped her chin in the palm of his hands.

"Because i meant every word, I love you Ida and you can never say that I don't want you because I've always had, I just wanted the time to be right, your first to be right, but that was a mistake",

He slowly unzipped the back of her dress, letting it form a pool around her feet, he knelt before her at the heavenly body exposed to him.

"Why did I wait this long, for something, so perfect", he whispered.

Ida felt the electric shock formed cold bumps as he said those words.

But words could not explain how she felt when the threads of her lace knickers was crucially ripped apart.

All she could of done was gasp as she felt his head slid between her participating legs.

Ida wanted to scream at the top of her lungs, but she instead dug her nails through his skin to release the tension.

It had only been a second but Darrius felt the heated moist of her extremely wet pussy.

He sucked and drank her juices and Ida held his head in place as he did so.

She moaned loudly at the sensation.

She couldn't care about neighbours or passersby, she couldn't bare no more, if only they felt what she was feeling they would of understood.

He sucked her hard to an orgasm as she shivered to a release.

Darrius stood, wiped his mouth, licking tje remains of her, then whispered in her ears, "I wanted this to be perfect for you".

"It already it", Ida could of hardly breathe.

In one quick second he bent her over the sofa, dropping his pants and boxers to his knees, placed his harden dick between the lips of her entrance.

He slowly tried to break her seal but she was so tight.

"Darrius, this, can't fit in me", when Ida felt the firmness of his erect dick, she knew he was blessed.

She didn't  have to see that his cock was big, she felt the proof.
  As soon as her statement was out, she screamed in pain and pleasure.

Darrius couldn't contain himself when he forced his dick in her glorious pussy.

At the tight grip, with just two thrust, he was ready to climax.

"Oh fuck", he mumbled. "Baby i can't control myself", he kept rhythming in her so wet pussy.

Ida was unconscious in the spur of the moment as the bittersweet pleasure had her soaring on cloud twelve.

"Oh, oh fuck, Ida, please tell me what to do", he gripped her hair, plunging into her mercilessly.

Still there was no response, only the heavenly sounds of her moans.

But as the pressure hit, his moans met hers, he didn't want to, now did he pulled out, he thrust deeply in her, harder, faster until he was no longer running.