Chapter 3

Jacob's POV

Hours had passed and Emma had left about 2 hours ago to go shopping for me, and she was on her way home. Soon enough I heard the door creak open and there was Em carrying a ton of bags being as strong as she could make herself look, (Get it cuz her name's Emma Strong, okay i'll stop😊😂) She ran past me and got the wrapping paper and tape and then ran right into the bathroom to wrap everything up. 

10 minutes later

She was FINALLY done wrapping all my gifts and it seemed like forever. *BOOM* the door slammed open and hit the wall. *Emma quickly runs towards the tree & puts all the presents down* "done," she says out of breath. "I missed you cutie" "I missed you too Ja-" I walked over, grabbed her hips, and cut her off by kissing her lips. I couldn't help myself, she's just so perfect. I've never wanted something more than I want her. She's my everything, and always will be. 

Emma's POV

He kissed me again. God he just can't get enough of me😊😂. I just wish he would ask me out, I need him. 

Jacob's POV

I kissed her again and this time it got heated. I picked her up and layed her down on the bed. I started kissing her neck hoping she wouldn't fall asleep. I left love marks shaped like hearts, and handprints in places only we can see. "mmm" I heard her say. "What babygirl?" I asked, " I said, mmm, you just make it feel so good," " And you make my heart feel so good," I said hesitantly.      " You make my life feel good, my world feel good, well you are my world.." I said, " you always will be. " I whispered into her ear. I kissed her cheek and wrapped my arms around her waist. Soon enough we fell asleep, not wanting to miss one single part of what tomorrow brings us...

~IK THIS IS SHORT BUT I'LL WRITE MORE TOMORROW GN GUYS AND THANKS FOR 1.1K READS ON MY "HE'S MY EVERYTHING" STORY ILYSM:) ~Bayli:)