Chapter 11

-----------(Sonic pov)-----------

"Sonic?" I hear Amy say weakly. I stop and look at her.

"Ames?" I mumble. There she was. Laying by a wall. I run to her and hug her. "Ames" I whisper.

She pushes me away. "Sonic!" She yells.

"Yes?" I mumble.

"You threw me at a wall, than you hug me. Do you expect me to forgive you?" She yells. I ruined it. My chance with Any again.

"Ames...I'm sorry...I just-" I say before she cuts me off.

"You just lost control! You know I seen the recording! I was gonna forgive you! But you had to punch her! You had to throw me at a wall!" Amy yells.

"You had to come here! You had to get kidnapped again! Why Ames? Why put new through this just to get yelled at? Why stay a night at Shadow's? I seen you two kiss! It hurt me. I love you! Why can't you see that?" I yell.

Amy stares at me. "You think I kissed Shadow? He kissed me!" She yells.

"I know you wanted to kiss him!" I yell.

"I never wanted to! You making this all my fault! I chased you since you and Sally broke up! You ran away from me for 12 years! Now I'm 24! Now you love me! Now you want to kiss me! It took you 12 years to get over Sally! A week after we start to date, she kisses you!"  Amy yells before stomping out of the building.