Chapter 8: At the Mall with Sehun

Jaehee's P.O.V.

A week has passed and ever since Kai said those harsh words to me.. I begun to think that maybe he's right.. Maybe I was just blinded by love which pushes me to look for Mr. Stranger. *sigh* Why am I such an easy prey? Why am I so gullible to believe that Mr. Stranger and I have love between our kiss? I'm sure he just took advantage of me because I was a drunken teenager that night.. Should I just forget everything has happened in that narrow lane? *sighed deeply* But it's not easy like that. Aish! I'm freaking out right now! I don't know what to do anymore!

----------------

I already got home from school and today, I'm alone in this house. *sigh* What the heck? There's nothing to do here.. It's so boring.. I wonder where should I go? .. Hm? Kyungsoo oppa's coffee shop? Nah, it's more boring there. -.- Yoon-ji's house? Nah, she's always busy. -.- Narrow lane? Nah, not today. -.- The mall? Yes! I could shop there and be happy alone. Haha!

Oh, I forgot! We don't  have our driver today. He's on a day off and I don't how to drive.. I guess I have to ride public transportation.

I exited the house, and started walking my way to the bus station. While I was walking, I heard a loud ‘beep’ of a car, coming from behind me, which really startled me. I turned around and glared at the driver inside the car. Aish! Can't he see the difference between the a road and a street sidewalk! Gosh!

Slowly, I saw a guy, getting out of the backseat of the car. “Jaehee.” My face softened as soon I noticed it was Sehun. Gosh, he's hot! He was wearing a simple white tee, showing off his sexy clavicle, a ripped skinny jeans and a pair of sneakers. “Where are you going?” He asked.

“The mall.” I answered shortly.

“Really? I'm going to the mall as well. You need a ride?” He asked, smiling at me.

“Is it okay with you? Dona might kill me if she see us together.” I joked.

He laughed shortly and said. “Don't worry. I already told her before that we're childhood friends and if she ever see us together, we're just hanging out.”

I nodded then spoke. “Okay. If that's what you say so.”

He let me inside the backseat of his car first then he followed. We fastened our sealbelt and the car started moving forward.

*15 minutes later*

We finally reached the mall. Yes! Sehun and I got off the car and made our way to the entrance of thw mall. Oh god.. It's been a while since the last time I've been here.. With all the school President stuffs, I have no time to go here and have fun. So today! I'll shop and have fun as if tomorrow will never come! Haha!

Sehun and I entered the mall, and I noticed that his eyes were roaming around the mall. Is he looking for something or someone?

“Looking for something?” I asked.

He shifted his attention to me. “Oh, I need to look for a gift for Dona. We have a date after this, actually.” He said, awkwardly. Whenever Dona's name was mentioned, Sehun gets awkward and uncomfortable  around me.

“How about shoes?” I suggested.

“Oh yeah, she really likes wearing stilettos."

“Okay, then what are we waiting for? Let's go to a shoe store.” I said, while dragging Sehun to a nearby shoe store.

As we entered at shoe store, the saleslady greeted us happily and we started roaming around the store to look for a shoes that suits Dona.

“Woah. This looks perfect on her, Sehun.” I said, pointing my forefinger at the black and red suede stilettos.