Chapter 22: SOON?

Kai's P.O.V.

“Taemin..” Jaehee said as soon as she saw Taemin. I noticed her legs tremble as she feel scared, and also hid behind my back.

“What are you doing here?” I asked plainly, furrowing my brows at him.

“I should be the one asking that to you Kai, what are you doing here?”

“It's none of your business, okay? So, why don't you just leave us alone.” Kai said, fiercely.

“What did you say? None of my business?” He asked, with that sarcasm in his voice. “She's mine, Kai! So, know your limits and back off! If you don't—“

“Who told you I'm yours, huh, Taemin?!” Jaehee interrogated, trying to take some brave steps forward, toward Taemin's direction. “I'm not yours and I'll never be yours.”

“So, you like to play tough now, huh?” Taemin asked, gritting his teeth as he grabbed Jaehee's arm tightly. I could feel the anger Taemin felt by the way she grabbed Jaehee's arm.

I quickly pushed Taemin with my might, and as I pushed him, he let go of Jaehee's arm and he hit his back on the ground. I grabbed his collars and said. “You better not hurt Jaehee, or else.. I'm gonna kill you even if you're my brother.”

“Kai!” I heard Jaehee's voice echoed in my ears which made my anger vanished as quick as a blink of an eye. “Let's just go inside. He's not worth of our time and effort.” She said, as she placed his hand on my shoulder. I glanced at her and do what she said. We just left Taemin outside and got inside the house again. I know, it's really rude to do that to own my older brother whom I looked up to ever since I'm young but I guess, everything change now.. He's no longer the same Taemin I used to know back then. He's not the Taemin who is my lovable brother and my caring bestfriend.. He changed.

As we got inside the living room, we sat on the couch. “I'm sorry, Kai. You and your brother should be in good terms until now if I didn't interfere in your lives.” She said, in a soft voice.

“None of it was your fault, okay? I'll just deal with him later. As of now, I want to be carefree and be happy with you. Will you let me have such happiness with you?” I asked, with a bright smile plastered on my face.

“W-What does that mean?” She asked, tilting her head a little to the side.

I smiled again before I spoke. “Soon. You'll know soon.” then I pinched her nose playfully. She's just so adorable that I can't get enough of her. How about her? Does she feel the same way about me?

Jaehee's P.O.V.

“Stop pinching my nose, Kai!” I whined as I removed Kai's hand on my nose.

“You're just really adorable.” He said, ruffling my hair this time. Aigoo, this Kai! Acting so childish now.

I immediately give him a peck on his cheek and he looked stunned after he felt what I did to him. “That's for all the compliment you said to me. A token of appreciation, I guess.”

He furrowed his brows and pouted his lips. “Wait, that's all I get for all the compliments I said? It's not enough..”

I hit his forehead with my palm. “Don't push it, Kai! You'll get what you want soon. SOON.” I said, not trying to sound seductive.

Kai just smirked sexily and said “Right. SOON ENOUGH. I'll get YOU soon enough.”

*all smiles* Why didn't pay attention to Kai's romantic side before? Why didn't I bother trying to know the better him? I hope you'll be the one for me, Kai and I hope no more complications between us. I want all of these dramas to end right now.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Another short update for you guys~. Sorry about that but I hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to Vote and Comment. ^^

•×LuHainne