Chapter 30: EPILOGUE

Jaehee's P.O.V.

A beam of sunlight escaped from the curtain, waking me up from my deep sleep. I tried blocking it with my hand but I failed. Groaning, I decided to sat up from the bed as I flutter my eyes open. My head ached as I tried to move, maybe it's because of the alcohol I drunk last night. Yeah, how did I got here? All I remembered was, I was sleeping on the couch last night. *sigh*

I scanned the whole room and noticed something on top of the bed beside me. It's a black strapless fitted dress and there's a small note on top of it.

“Wear this today. We'll be having our first date today, just how like you wanted. :)”

I smiled as I read the note. I immediately got off the bed and I saw another paper on the floor. A red paper shaped as an arrow that states:

“Follow this red arrow, kitty. Go downstairs. :D”

And as it states there, I followed it.

I wonder what is this guy's up to? Hmp?

I exited the bedroom and got downstairs. As I reached the end of the stairs, I saw another red arrowed-shape paper.

“Go to the kitchen. Eat your breakfast. Don't skip. Okay, kitty? :*”

I smiled to myself again as I read another note. Aigoo, he's so sweet.

I entered the kitchen and saw a porridge over the table. Hm? Who made this?

Another small note was placed next to that bowl of porridge.

“Eat well. :)”

*sigh* The porridge is cold now, but I don't care. I'll still eat it because I know Kai made it for me. I think? XD

After finishing this cold porridge, I drunk the whole glass of fresh milk and placed the empty bowl and glass on the kitchen sink, after I finished drinking. I glance at the faucet and I saw a sticky note attached to it.

“Don't wash the dishes, let Baekhyun do it. XD Just go take a bath. :3”

Just like the note said, I quickly went to the bathroom. As I entered the bathroom, another sticky note was seen on the bathtub.

“I wish I could be there to take a bath with you. (๑♡∀♡๑)”

I rolled my eyes as I read it but I laughed shortly. Aigoo, my pervy boyfriend!

I stripped my clothes off and got into the bathtub. There a lot of petals of roses in the water on the bathtub just like how it is on the spa. Peacefully, I take my time, taking a bath on the bathtub.

30 minutes had passed, I decided to finish my bath and wrapped my body with a clean white towel.

I headed back upstairs, toward the bedroom I was, a while ago. As I entered the bedroom, I immediately put on that black strapless fitted dress and that black 4-inch-high-heel-stilettos. I looked at myself in the mirror and the black fitted dress, really emphasized my body curve. Gosh, I never knew I'm damn sexy! ≧∇≦ Haha!

I blowed dry my hair and when it dries, I curled it using a curled iron I found on the drower. I want to look pretty in the eyes of my Kai. :)

As I finished doing my hair, I did a light make-up. This will be my first time doing my make-up so I do hope he'll like it!

After I finished fixing myself, I noticed another red arrowed-paper stuck on top of the mirror and it states:

“Go outside, kitty. The car's already waiting for you. :)”