Chapter 25: Kai meet Kyungsoo

Kai's P.O.V.

Finally, it's like a dream come true. We're officially together! Now, all I have to worry about is Taemin.

“Kai! What are you waiting for? Let's go!” Jaehee shouted, snapping me out of thoughts as she gestured her hand, telling me to go inside the car.

A while ago, she told me that she'd like to introduce me to her elder brother so that's why we'll go to their place right away. I know, it's so fast like we just got officially together minutes ago and she said she'll introduce me to her oppa.. She's really making me nervous and I'm thinking what could her oppa say to me. I don't want humiliate myself in front him. *sigh*

When Jaehee and I got inside of the backseat of the car, I could feel my palms sweat because of the nervousness. Tsk! This is the first time, I ever felt this kind of nervousness.

Slowly, I felt Jaehee's warm hand snaked its way to intertwined it with my hand. I looked at her as soon as she did that and she looked at me as well, shooting me her assuring smile. “Don't be nervous, Kai. I'm sure Kyungsoo oppa will like you. Trust me.” She said.

“Do I really have to meet him now? I could just meet him tomorrow.”

“I want it to be now, so that you two can get to know each other much earlier.” She said then smiled again.

A couple minutes had passed, we finally arrived at their place. We got off the car and walked toward the entrance of their house. Every step I take, god! It's making me more nervous.

And finally we entered their living room.

“Oppa, I'm home and I'm with someone.” Jaehee said, loud enough to hear it.

Then, a small guy with cute large eyes, who looks similar to Jaehee, popped out from their kitchen and walked toward our direction.

“Oh, hi!” He said, glancing at Jaehee then me. “Take a sit, first. Do you guys want something to eat? I'm making kimchi spaghetti right now.” He said, with a heart-shaped smile plastered on his face.

“Are you hungry?” Jaehee asked, as we both sat on the couch.

“Maybe later.” I answered, timidly.

“Okay. Jaehee, you might wanna introduce him to me.” He said, as she looked at Jaehee.

“Ah yes oppa. So, this Kim Jong In but he likes to be called Kai and he's my boyfriend.” Jaehee said, which made her oppa coughed non-stop. “Oppa, are you okay? I'll go get you a glass of water okay?” Jaehee said, running her way toward the kitchen while I rubbed her oppa's back. Looks like he's shock because of what Jaehee said. We shouldn't shock him like that.

Jaehee came back running with a glass of water on her hand and gave it to her oppa. He drinks the whole water and placed the empty glass on the table, after that he breathed in deeply. “Sorry about that, I was shocked.” He said. “Anyway, I'm Do Kyungsoo. Jaehee's elder brother.” Kyungsoo hyung introduced himself as he extended his hand to me and of course, I shook it.

“It's a pleasure to meet you, hyung.” I said, looking at him the eye and he smiled.

“Okay, let's stop that and you might fall in love with my brother, Kai!” She joked as she looked at me, then we all laughed about it. Oh, Jaehee! You're so cute but even if your brother looks like you, I will never ever find a replacement.

“So, let's go eat and talk more.” Kyungsoo hyung said, then lead us toward the dining room.

As we entered the dining room, the food are all prepared already so Jaehee and I sat next to each other while Kyungsoo hyung sat in front of Jaehee.  We begun digging up this yummy kimchi spaghetti. Hmm~