Chapter 21: Kai: "I'll never give up on you, Jaehee."

1k+ reads? Like WOAH~! Thank you, thank you so much guys! You make me the happiest girl on earth! XD Haha! Also, to all the amazing votes and wonderful comments from you guys, I really appreciate it! Sorry if I couldn't message you one by one to show how grateful I am, but really.. You made me so happy! Yiee! I dedicate this chapter to all of you. Okay, enough of this. Let's proceed to the story! Have fun reading guys!

+++++++++++++++++

Jaehee's P.O.V.

The sunlight peeks through the cream curtains, directly hitting onto my face as I scrunched my face in displease. Trying to

move my arms to block the light. I let out a soft groan when I can't move them. Fluttering my eyes open, I scanned the whole room and Kai's nowhere to be found. I guess, he already left.

I just decided to go downstairs to fetch myself some breakfast.

Once I reached downstairs, I noticed someone was watching the television. Hm? But it's Saturday? Kyungsoo oppa's on his coffee shop right now .. I walked toward the couch, to see who was watching and it was... no other than...

“Kai?!” I shouted at him.

“Hey, good morning. Breakfast?” He greeted me happily then offered me the lasagna he was eating.. Wait! That's my lasagna!! Aishhh! How could he steal my lasagna??!! *sigh* Jaehee! Chill.. It's just a lasagna. I'm sure, Kyungsoo oppa will just make you a new one. Don't act immature now, okay? I thought to myself.

“You didn't leave yet?” I asked, raising my right brow at him.

“Nope. Just like I told you last night. ‛I'll stay here.’.” He smirked mischievously.

“AISH! You're so stubborn, Kai!” I shouted at him the second time this morning then just walked toward the kitchen.

I just took a strawberry yogurt from the fridge and eat it, while I sat comfortably somewhere beside the kitchen sink. (A/N: I don't know what it's called specifically, so let's just stick to that.) While I was eating peacefully, I felt some footsteps coming toward my direction. Oh, what does he want now? Don't tell me he also want my yogurt!

I just ignored him and proceeded eating my yogurt. Without any words spoken, he slowly walked toward me, with that captivating stare of his. Once his in front of me, he placed his hand on my thighs. What the fuck, Kai?! I gulped this lump on my throat as soon as I felt his warm hands on my thighs. I also felt goosebumps as well.

“Y-yah.. Hands off! Don't—“

“Jaehee. You might wanna sit properly so you're adorable pink Hello Kitty underwear won't be expose to the public.” Kai said, as he closed the distance between my thighs so my underwear can't be seen anymore then exited the kitchen just like that.

AHHHH! Damn, you Kai! SHIT! SHIT! THIS IS THE MOST EMBARRASSING DAY OF MY LIFE YET! AHHHHHHH! I REALLY HATE THAT PERVERTED-BASTARD!

-------------

*3:47 pm*

I want to forget what happened hours ago, I want to forget what Kai saw, hours ago! I want to forget all the embarrasment! Aish!! ≥﹏≤

Losing all the self-confident to face Kai, I just decided to go to the balcony on the second floor, to get some fresh air there.

I made my upstairs, and walked along the corridor. After all of that, I finally reached the balcony.

Just as I got to the balcony, I noticed the pervy Kai's presence there. I don't know if I should call him or greet him or whatever because he looks sad to me.

“Kai, you okay?” I asked as I patted his shoulder while I stood behind him. Jaehee, forget the embarrassment today, okay? Kai needs you now. I thought.

He slowly turned around and smiled a little. “Yeah, I'm okay. Just thinking of something.”

“Ohh, do you mind telling me about it?” I asked.

Kai smiled at me then a small “Soon.” escaped his lips. I decided not to ask more since he said, he'll be saying it to me ‘Soon.’ so, I think I'll just wait.

There was a long, peaceful silence between when Kai decide to break the ice.

“So, do you believe me now? That Taemin isn't really Mr. Stranger?” Kai asked, patiently waiting for my answers.

I stared at Kai's face first before I spoke. “At first, I really do believe him since I wanted Mr. Stranger badly and I was just desperate to meet him again. When Taemin and I dated, I started to doubt since he always dodge my questions about.. you know, ‘all the Mr. Stranger stuffs.’ And lastly, when you told me about all of these, it hit me.. I gave up.. I thought I've been fooling myself for months now, waiting for someone who'll never come..” I forced myself not to cry, I want to show Kai that I'm capable of keeping my emotions locked up inside me.

I felt Kai's hands wrapped around my torso and pulled me into a warm embrace. I wrapped my hands around Kai's torso as well and we hugged, sharing our warmth to each other.

“You know, Kai.. It maybe strange but there's a lot of times I thought that you're Mr. Stranger.. I don't know when it all starts but sometimes I felt his connection with you.. but I guess he's not you.. because you're Kai and you have your own charms that differs you from Mr. Stranger.”

Kai smiled sweetly after he heard what I say. “There might be Sehun, or Taemin, or Mr. Stranger.. I don't care how many rivals I have to go through just to win your heart, but I promise this.. I'll never give up on you, Jaehee.. I'll continue loving you.. So I hope, you'll do the same.” He said, in a soothing yet sexy voice of his.

I smiled before nodding my head slowly, looking at him in his eyes. “I'll do the same.” I answered.

Kai smiled, as he lean in and was about to kiss me when...

DING-DONG~

“OOPS! Someone's outside.” I told him and we both smiled then we both immediately run downstairs.

As we got downstairs, we walked towards the door and exited. Kai opened the entrance gate of our house and we saw Taemin outside.

“Taemin..” My eyes widened as soon as I saw him. My knees were trembling just by looking at him. It's like I fear him.. Taemin's eyes kept on glaring Kai, like he wanted to kill him. I'm scared of what he might do to me and Kai. I hid behind Kai because of the fear I'm feeling right now. Ahhh, what stupidity I have done this time? Why am I such a freaking noob? If something happens to Kai, I won't forgive myself.

•×LuHainne