Story Teaser~

Ahm, it's not an update but a story teaser for my new Kai fanfiction so I want you guys to read it and well, tell me what you think about it~ :) Anyway, Rokaya unnie requested it so I'd like to dedicate this to her. Hi, Unnie. Are you reading this? :D

++++++++++++++++

“Are you looking for this?” A guy asked me from behind.

I turned around to see him, lifting his hand while holding my precious bag. Oh that Kai! What is doing with my bag?!

I quickly approached him and took my bag from his hand. I even tiptoed just to take it from him. “What are you doing with my bag? Did you open my bag, huh?” I asked him, giving him a death glare. Aish! All of my Lay's precious pictures and doodles about him are all inside this bag and if Kai did open and look at my bag.. He'll found out, I'm Lay's  freaking stalker.. *pout pout*

“Where's my bag?” He asked and I quickly throw it in his face. Tsk, why do our bag have to be similar with each other. Its just confusing.

“I didn't know you were Lay hyung's stalker..” He said loud enough for everyone to hear but good thing.. We're the only people inside the classroom.

“Oh shut up, Kai! If you tell anybody about that.. I'm gonna kill you!” I threatened him, pointing a new sharpened pencil near his face.

“Wow~ Scary~” He said sarcastically. “Don't worry, I won't tell it to anybody if you agree to my deal.” He smirked mischievously.

“Deal?” I repeated for confirmation.

“Uh-huh. You need to help me with my fiance.” He said plainly.

Say what? Fiance? Wooahh~ That's pretty cool.

“You see, I wasn't a good boyfriend to her. I'm a badass and selfish boyfriend and I want to make it up to her. So what do you say? Would you help me how to become a much better boyfriend? Then if you agree, I promise to keep your secret. Just. Between. The. Two. Of. Us.”

“How can I be so sure that you're really gonna keep my secret?” I asked, folding my hands over my chest.

“I'm gonna keep it! Trust me.” He said, looking at me in the eye. “Plus, I might help you seduce Lay hyung and in no time, you two will be a couple. So what do you say? Is it a deal or no deal?” He asked, smiling like a jerk he is.

Hmm? Should I say DEAL? All I have to do anyway is teach him how to be a much better boyfriend. That won't be hard, right? Hmmm.. *think think* He even said he'll help seduce Lay and if I successfully do that, Lay will be mine and we'll be a couple! YES!! This is it, I'll agree to that Roasted Dude!

“Ok. It's a deal, Mr. Kim.” I said, seriously as I extend my hand toward him.

“I'm glad you made you're decision, Ms. Song.” He said, smirking again as he shook my hand.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So, that's it for now. I hope you like it guys. Specially you, unnie. Comment and tell me what you think about this story okay? :) Loads of Love~

•×LuHainne