Chapter Fourteen

-Tia Prov-
I woke up to loads of doctors surrounding me saying things to me. But all I could hear was the echoing sound of silence. I turn round to Leo sitting in the chair next to me with his head in his hands. And my mum comforting him. I reach out to grab him but he felt so far away. I felt tears roll down my face.

Leo was messaging someone i dont know who tho. I wish I could hug him, just hold him and ever let go. All the doctors left and I look besides me and see a life support machine there. I guess it was that bad. Mum looks at me, then stands up and sits next to me.

I couldn't look at her. I couldn't speak to her. I just rested my head on her shoulder while she cradled me.

"I wish I could help you"she whispered

I said nothing. She kissed me on the head. She drifted off to sleep, with her arms still wrapped around me.

Leo took my hand and kissed it. He's such a gentleman I said to myself. I saw his eyes wander my body. I just giggle at him and rolled my eyes. Which woke mum up. A few minutes later the door to my hospital door was opened. And there was a woman standing there. I didn't recognise her. But mum and Leo did.

"Thank you for coming Mam" Leo whispered

"It's okay sweetie, and who's this then Leondre ?"Leo's mum asked

"Oh right yeah, Tia, this is my Mam Victoria. And Mam this is my girlfriend Tia" Leo added

I reached my hand out so she could shake my it.
Victoria seemed a very nice woman and very pretty too, I can see where Leondre got his looks from.

Mum and Victoria go out the room. Probably to tell her what's happening. So that left me and Leondre alone again. He came up and sat behind me while I allowed his fingers to 'explore' my body. He kissed my neck, he also gave me a love bite which wasn't called for.

I laid down, while Leo was led down besides me. The door was opened so I just dug my head into Leo's chest because I didn't want to know who it was.

I heard a sweet but somehow stern voice calling my name. I knew it was my mum. I turned around and she was stood there, just as I thought.

"You need to eat something or your not allowed to go home" Mum Told me

"But I'm not hungry" I replied

"You haven't eaten in three days T, you need to eat"she snapped

"I've already eaten" I explain but she knew I hadn't.

"Please baby" Leo adds

"Fine!" I snapped

I had one bite out of my toast they got me.

"Can we go home now"I complain