Chapter seven

-Tia PoV-
Why do all these bambinos hate me what did I do wrong for them to hate me? I loved Leo is that what it is? Are they jealous of me? I don't want to do this anymore. Like I never wanted to do this in the first place. Why me? Why am I the one dealing with all this fucking hate?

I sit on my bed with tears in my eyes. I put the knife to my wrist and dragged it across several times. The pain was kinda soothing. Leo walked in tho so I had to stop because I didn't want him to see me cutting. I tried hiding my wrist behind my back but it didn't work. He grabs my wrist and sighs. I look at him.
"Why do they hate me Leo? What did I do wrong?" I cried
He looked at me again
"Nothing baby, you did nothing wrong" he whispered.

He puts his hand over my cuts and I rest my head on his shoulder. He takes me to the bathroom to clean it up then get a bandage. I sighed, I knew he was disappointed. "Don't tell my mum or Charlie" I asked him he shook his head "I have to" he replied

I looked down at the floor and Leo came and hugged me, I tried fighting him but he wasn't having any of it. I was stood there with Leo hugging me.

I ended up dragging Leo back to my room. I was gunna go to sleep but someone came in I didn't know who and I couldn't be arsed looking. It was mum, she grabbed the wrist with the bandage on, I tried not to scream, she sighed and shook her head. "I thought you stopped this" she sighed.
I rolled over to the side Leo was on and buried my head into his chest.

Mum decided to sit down on the bed next to me, telling me how much she loved me and all that shit, but I wasn't really listening, I was trying to get to sleep.