Chapter Twenty

-Karen Prov-
I went into Tia's room and found her sound asleep next to Leondre. He suddenly sat up and pointed down, under her bed. So I got on my hands and knees and found a few blades and a bloody knife which she obviously used to cut her self with.
Leo was sat looking at her. She suddenly woke up with a bit of a jump when she saw Leondre looking over her. He looked up at me and Tia's eyes followed after.

"What's this?" I questioned with the blood stained knife in my hand

"A knife" she whispered

She put her head under the covers to hide her face from me. I grabbed them and threw them off her.

"And what's it doing under your bed?"I snapped

"Hiding from people who are trying to find it"She smirked

I wasn't impressed with her answer at all, I grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her down the stairs and put her in front of Charlie where he was speaking to vic

"Hey Mum? Tia? You okay?" He asked

I didn't answer him and just rolled up Tia's sleeves and showed them Charlie. She looked down at her feet while Charlie looked.

"Give me your phone Tia" I asked

"What? Why?" She replied

"Because I said so and I'm your mother and you should listen to me" I snapped

She rooted in her back pocket for a few seconds an then handed it over, I unlocked her phone, went to her messages and pressed the name 'Eloise' and started scrolling through.

"I knew it"I sighed

"Knew what?" Tia asked

"That it was Eloise who was making you feel this way." I replied

"It's my fault Charlie whispered Ever since I broke up with Chloe, Eloise has been proper bitchy"

Tia looked at him with a blank expression on her face. And walked out the kitchen 5 minutes went by and we heard the front door slam shut

"I'm going to find her" I sighed

"No no, it's okay I'll go look for her. You've been through a lot these past few days" Victoria said

Vic got her coat and car keys and went to the car. Ten minutes went by and then there was a slight knock at the door. I slowly opens the door to see Victoria stood there with Tia in her arms. All battered and bruised.

Vic took Tia into the living room and placed her onto the couch. I went to the kitchen to make Tia some juice.

A few minutes later Vic came in and told me to go and sit with Tia because she wasn't listening Vic.
So I took Tia's drink.

I walked into the living room and saw Tia stood up ready to leave.

"Sit back down on the couch now Tia!"I snapped

"But.."Tia wined

"But nothing, me and you are sleeping down here until you get better"I sighed

"I'm fine tho mum"Tia lied

"Don't lie to me Tia" I snapped

Tia said nothing to me after that, she went and led on the couch opposite me.

Victoria walked passed and i mouthed the word 'covers' to her. So Vic headed up stairs to Tia's room to her the covers.

I decided to give Tia her phone back, I chucked it too her, she turned it on it vibrated for a while, the tears started rolling down her cheeks. She stood up fell down on my lap crying. And I wrapped my arms around her.

"It's all Charlies fault"Tia whispered to herself

"What is?" I asked

"Nothing"She lies

Tia led down next to me with her head on my lap, Victoria Finally came down with Tia's covers and placed them over her.

Tia started drifting to sleep and not long after her I was asleep too.

A few hours after we both fell asleep, Tia woken up in a mess, full of sweat. I wrapped my arms back around her and whispered in her ear;

"It's okay sweetie.. It's okay it was only a dream"

She led her head back down and we both drifted back off to sleep.

I got woken by a draw being shut. It was about two hours after The first time I got woken up. I was startled to find Tia not there.

I quietly got up, to go find Tia. I found her sat in the bathroom with blood trickling down her wrist. I sighed and shook my head at her.

I got down on my knees and kissed her on the cheek, took the knife and threw it behind me. I stood back up and turned on the cold tap.

I got hold of Tia's wrist and pulled it under the tap to clean the cuts. Once the cuts had stopped bleeding a lot a got a bandage out of the first aid box.

I grabbed hold of her hand and took her back to the couch. I bent down kissed her again and went to make us two hot chocolates. I came back and asked Tia a question;

"You know i love you right? I asked

"Yeah of course I do mum" she replied with a confused look on her face.

She led down and dug her head into the pillow. I sat there for a while until I knew for certain she was asleep. She got up and went to leave. I grabbed we by the had, she turned around and I just shook my head at her.

I pulled her close and cradled her in my arms while I felt my shirt getting wet with her tears.  I kissed her head and took her back to the couch once again and made sure she'll be asleep before k went to sleep.