Chapeter Twenty Two

-Tia Prov-
I led back down trying to get back to sleep. Then my mum made herself known in my room.

"Good morning Tia" She exclaimed

"What's so good about it?" I asked

She threw her stern look at me. I threw a sarcastic smile at her and shut my eyes to try and get back to sleep.

"Nope, your getting up"Mum smiled

I rolled over and hugged Leondre. He just laughed

"Tia you need to get up"He giggled

I was so confused why does he want me to get up like what does he know? I don't get it at all.

"Whyyyyy" I wined

"Because you have to go to the doctors"Mum said.

I sat up and just sat there shaking my head for 5 minutes

"Nope nope nope" I refused.

"Yes yes yes"She replied

She grabbed my arm and dragged me outta bed.

"Do you want me to get you dressed too?"She giggled

Why was she in a good mood the fuck I don't get it.
I Stood up and my leg hurt. I guess from the beating I got from those bambinos.

"Dressed now"Mum stated

I just sighed and got my 'bring me the horizon' jumper and some black ripped jeans. Out of my wardrobe. My mum was still stood there.

"Get dressed then love"she said.

"Not while your in here"i exclaimed

"Nope, get dressed now"She snarled.

I rolled my eyes and got dressed anyway.

"Let's go now sweetie"She said

I sighed, dragged my feet across the floor and went with her to the car.
I didn't put my seatbelt on because I didn't wanna live anyway. My phone started going off again, I knew exactly who it was but I decided to look anyway.

Eloise:I see you not dead yet. Pathetic
Me:Shut up, you jealous bitch..
Eloise: Somebody's gettin gobby, your nothing to no one. Nobody likes you. Your fucking mum hates you.
Me:For you information my mum loves me, you cunt. You can't do nothing. You knob head
Eloise:I'll kill you myself you knob. I can't wait for the day you die.

I just sat there feeling numb. I couldn't say anything. I couldn't hear anything. My eyes where burning. I looked at my mum and for some reason I could see the sacredness in her eyes. I was routing in my pocket and a felt a few blades. I smiled. My mum pulled up to the side of the road and just looked at me with a shocked expression.

She looked down at my wrist. They were full of blood, I pulled my blades out without realising. It looked pretty deep. My smile grew wider but my eyes grew heavy.

Mum noticed I didn't have my seatbelt on so she thew it on me and turned the car around with her hand on my cuts to try and stop them bleeding. I looked at her while trying to keep my eyes open, the tears where streaming down her face.

We pulled up into somewhere, I didn't know where. My mum picked me up, I felt the tears dripping on my face. I could hear multiple voices but I couldn't make out what they were say. I don't want to live anymore. I'm done trying to stay strong. I hope i don't make it.

I'm placed into a bed, and lots a wires where connected to me. I just couldn't live anymore. I didn't want to. I've disappointed everyone. Suicide is the only thing on my mind. I didn't ask to be born. I felt my eyes get heavier and heavier. They shut and I couldn't open them, was I fading away? I hope so.