Chapter Seventeen

-Tia Prov-
I woke up to Leondre staring at me. It made me jump a bit. Leo looked up to the person next to me. I rolled over, it was my mum. She was holding a bloody knife in her hand.
I felt all the butterflies in my belly turn into bees. The look on her face scared me. The bees kept stinging the inside if my belly and I didn't like it at all.

"What's this?" She questioned

"A knife" I whispered while putting my head under the covers to hide my face.

"And what was it doing under your bed?" She snarled

"Hiding from people who would try and look for it" I replied

She grabs me by the wrist and drags me downstairs to Charlie.
She took me to where Charlie was standing, talking to vic,

"Hey mum? Tia? You alright?"he questioned

Mum didn't say anything she grabbed my sleeves a rolled them up and showed them Charlie. I looked to the feet.

"Give me your phone Tia" Mum said

"What? Why?" I replied

"Because I said so, and I'm your mother and you listen" She snapped

I got my phone out of my back pocket and rolled down my sleeves and handed my phone over.
Charlie, Victoria and mum scrolled through my texts messages with Eloise.

"I knew it" mum sighed

"Knew what?" I asked

"I knew it was that Elosie girl that made you feel this way" she sighed

"It's ever since I broke up with Chloe, she's been a Bitch recently"Charlie whispered.

I just looked at him blankly. I stood up, went to my room got a coat and walked out. I wasn't planning to come back. All I could think about was throwing myself in front of a car.

All of a sudden a heard laughing behind me. I turned around and saw some bambinos standing there laughing at me. I decided to ignore it and carry on walking. One of them pushed me over. I didn't say anything. I just sat there. Then they just started punching me. I just led there and took it. My body started hurting. They where beating me up for at least 5 minutes. I didn't want to fight back because it would of made it worse for me.

I heard a car beep, that's when they all ran of laughing to themselves. I heard a familiar voice calling my name. The person pulled the car over and picked me up and put me in the car. I could faintly make out there face. It was Victoria. My body was aching. All i wanted to do was die.
I didn't have any real reason to live anymore. I'm not wanted here anyway.

Victoria took me home and carried me back inside. I literally couldn't move any part of my body. I tried getting up but vic wasn't having any of it.  She decided to go and get my mum because she knows she scares me.

While she went away I tried standing up and going to my room to cut.

"Get back on the couch right now Tia" Mum sternly said

"But.." I wined

"But nothing, me and you are gunna start sleeping down here until your better" she said

"I'm fine tho mum"I lied

"Don't lie to me" she snarled

I just led there saying nothing while my mum stared at me.