Chapter 1- Money Can Buy... ANYTHING

A/N: Fills these in during story: (Y/N) yourname, (L/N) lastname, (S/N) stagename, (H/C) haircolor, (E/C) eyecolor, (F/C) favoritecolor, (F/S) favoritesong -you preform to it-. Also, it's been 5 years since the monsters were freed from the Underground. Got it ? Let's get started...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal night like any other you were heading home from a long shift at the club, you sigh aggravated as you opened the door to the cheap apartment. Shutting the door with a huff, now finally inside you stand leaning against the door for a moment. They were super grabby today...  Some of the.. patrons at the club tried to grope you during your dance, it wasn't uncommon but it didn't change the fact it was uncomfortable. Their hands felt slimy, and heated.. which disgusted you inside but, it was the only job that made money quickly. It couldn't be help and with your Father's growing debt.. you needed the money as fast as possible. Finally, taking a moment you look inside the small apartment you shared with your father. You stepped out of your tight footwear, your toes groaned in relief. Heels and boots were a nightmare to dance in but, it was a requirement of the 'trade' though it didnt mean you feet were anyless sore afterwards. Stepping farther inside your home to see your father slumped over the table asleep with beer bottles and paperwork everywhere.

Again... You sigh, walking past him noticing all the past due letters and bankstatements. Father had a hard time sticking a good paying job, he would end up doing small odd jobs which only seemed to pay pocket change. He had to take out loans to help cover some bills. You remember having to deal with a few loan sharks when they came to collect their money. It took all your saving to pay them off, but after was paid another would come by asking for their money. You would sometimes argue with your father for doing so, but seeing him crumble into despair afterwards pleading to you that he will fix all of it. You eventually gave up, you couldn't bare to see him in that state again. Making your way to get a shower, stripping off your garbs from you long night at work. You start washing away the dirt and sweat from your skin. However, no matter how much you scrubbed and washed you could still feel the places the sick bastards touched you. Tsk... Getting out the shower you start to dry off wrapping the towel around you. Looking at yourself in the mirror, your (E/C) eyes were dark, not the bright as they use to be.  Frowning as you examine your face closer to see the small bags laying under your eyes.. not that it surprised you, you did work long shifts every night. Even clocked in weeks worth in overtime.. perhaps it will be worth it once you saved up enough to get out of this town. Groaning and rubbing your sheepish eyes only getting a few hours of sleep each day when you get home, just to wake up and do it over again. It was safe to say it was taking a toll on your body. I'm so tired...  sighing again you take a brush and comb out your (H/C) hair which has grown since you started at the club. After looking at yourself a little longer you open the cabinet and take out a pill bottle of pain pills taking a few to help you sleep through the pain and exhaustion. 

You walk out the bathroom drying your hair, passing by your dad still in his drunken slumber at the table. Picking up the few beer bottles up off the floor and tossing them in the trash. You pat his head softly, grabbing a jacket from the rack and put the coat over his shoulders, so he can be sorta warm tonight. "Goodnight dad..." You say softly before slowly walking to your room for the night.

Crawling into bed, groaning softly feeling the mattress hug against your body. You were thankful for this at least, a nice comfy bed after a long day. "Ah...goodnight.." Rolling over to my side, looking at the small alarm clock on your nightstand as it read 1:20pm. You close your eyes slowly. At least I'm getting six hours of sleep today... hopefully..

~Time skip~

You awake with a start hearing father talking loudly with someone in the livingroom. Looking over at the alarm clock with a groan, it only read 4:30 pm. Which was an issue with you.. since you had only slept a few hours, and you got cranky if you didn't get enough sleep. It was hard enough working a night time job but, your manager needed an extra hand cleaning up the bar after the busy night they had. "Ugh.. My shift starts at 7.. Can't they talk somewhere else.." Sadly no, you try to bury yourself under the blanket however the voices in the next room grew louder, an argument heating up no doubt. Sighing you sit up, if an argument was happening someone had to break it up. You take your time slipping a clean shirt on, til you hear a loud crash from the other room. "Dad!" Moving quickly now, rushing out the room you see your dad panicking and curled up on the floor as some guys in suits hover over him.