Chapter 5- Touch

Sitting up you feel a throbbing pain shoot through your body, and the pain lingers in your head. Rubbing your forehead softly, fuck... This is a bad headache.. Slowly opening your eyes and looking around the room. Expecting to be in a dark room somewhere, you see the dimly lit dance club you danced for.

Hmm.. wait.. I'm back in the club? Why am I back here..? I thought.. You pause to try remembering last night, you were almost raped by Daniel, you ran through the back alleyways, you could still feel the pain from when Ross pulled you hair from your scalp. You legs were still sore from running in those god awful shoes, and Sans..! You remember Sans coming to the club to see you and requested a dance from you. Although you didn't dance for him, you mind flooded with the heated exchange against the door. Shaking your head, now is not the time to be thinking that, refocusing you take a gander around the room again. A familiar blur of the club spins around you, the men eagerly tossing their money at the performers on stage. You were walking around on the floor, weaving your way through the tables greeting patrons as you would normally do when you weren't dancing. A surge of pain ran though your head again, you hold you head fighting the pain, when you open your eyes again. You were on stage dancing, the same routine you did that night. I'm doing my usual routine.. but, it feels different. Spinning on the pole slowly, a blue light flickers suddenly in the crowd of hungry men seeing where it came from, the man around you seemed to dissolve. Only one patron remained, Sans... The skeleton monster was sitting in his chair a few tables away, smoking on his usual cigar the smoke curled and filled the room with a light blue fog. The stage lights also changed to a blue hue as you continue to dance. I seen this before.. such a powerful gaze stirring up my insides. Sliding back down off the pole to do your finishing move, the hair flip. Getting on your hands and knees, looking back up to the mesmerising blue light you instead find yourself crawling to the end of the stage toward the glowing blue eye.  Sans' smile grows wider, he stands and steps closer to the stage. Standing infront of the stand where you were positioned he reaches up brushing some hair off you face. His fingers seemed to linger softly caressing your cheek as well, his touch sent tingles down your spine. Groaning at his touch, closing your eyes leaning into his hand. "Nn.. Sans.."

With Sans watching you carefully he curled his finger as if it was calling you closer to him. Your body moves on its own slowly climbing off the stage and into his arms. Wrapping your arms around his neck as his wrap around your waist. Then one of his hands slowly glides up you spine causing you to shiver, his hand trailed farther up to your hair. Before he tugs on it pulking yoyr head to one side to expose your neck to him. Unknowingly you obey him, moaning softly as he slides his tongue up from exposed chest to your jawline. God,.. it feels good.. Tilting your head to look back into his eyes, though your eyes water a bit they were bad tears. Your chest just had a huge wave of emotion, from feeling sadness of what you went through in life, to the curiosity in your eyes when Sans looked at you, to the joy you felt when he was near. "Sans.. Don't let me go.." Kissing him deeply, searching for the familiar heat you felt before. The world seems to spin around you two, as if we were floating making you feel more dizzy. The room had changed again, back in the private room, where you was pinned back to the door.

"No interruptions this time.." His voice was in a deep, husky, hungry tone. He peeked up at you with his glowing blue eye, a tint of yellow danced at the bottom of his pupil. Amazing..

You shuddered, as his hand holding you legs gripped your ass. He takes his other hand away from your hair, snapping his white digits summoning a small glowing bone he starts to cut your outfit open exposing your bare chest. Wasting no time to lick and tease your nipples, then leaving light bite marks over your body. As if he was trying to claim every piece of you. The feeling something hard pressed against you, you grip onto Sans tighter as your hips rolled over the hardened mass eargerly. Sans groaned at this, pressing himself against you harder, grinding against him more.