Chapter 2- Blue Fire

You catch yourself staring at the Skeleton longer then you probably should of. You slightly shake your head feeling your cheeks heat up of embarrassment. You didn't mean to stare, just the way he looked at you made it hard not too. You peek back over where the Skeleton was, but to your surpirse he wasn't there. W-Where did he go...? You start to peer around the room quickly to try finding the strange Skeleton. Boss notices you fidgeting around in his lap so he grabs your arm forcefully.

"Who you trying to gawk at?" He pulls you back farther onto his wide lap with a hard yank. You try your best but, a small whimper escapes you. He pulls you farther onto his fat sweaty lap, you shuddera bit.

"N-No one. I was just trying to find where the restroom is.." You say timidly, you wanted off this man's lap more then anything while also being curious where the skeleton man ran off too. You can feel sweat and heat that radiated from the fat man next to you even more now. It was unbearably hot and uncomfortable, you had to move.. And get away from him, you have an idea pop into your head. It won't be much but anytime away from him is a godsend. "Can I use the restroom sweetie~?" You say in your best (fake) loving tone, mustering up your best smile too.

He puffs his cigar, looking at you questioningly, not sure if he bought it but, he spoke up.  "Alright, Ros-" He start to command the beastlike man who you knew by now was named Ross but Beast was much more fitting. The damn brute, was just as forceful if not more the Boss or "Daniel" was. He would occasionally ask you to call him by his name, though it left a gross taste in your mouth. So you went with the latter and just called him Boss like everyone did. He didn't deserve your familiarity, he was far from being anything to you. The snake one was called Sullen, he was a slimy character always licking his lips when he looked at you.

You cut Daniel off before he could give the order. "No- no it's ok. I can find the way.. deary~.. everyone needs alil' privacy after all, I just need to freshen up a bit." Smiling at him, you hoped he would fall for the obvious lie and let you leave alone. After a moment of looking down at you, staring with those beady eyes he gestured his hand allowing you to go alone. "Fine, but if your not back in 5 minutes.. Well you know what'll happen." His lips twitched wickedly, you gulped softly wearing your best smile and nodded at him.

Once you hopped off his lap giving a small wave to Daniel before you slowly moved through the crowd. Finally.. When you got to the empty hallway that leads towards the restrooms. You swiftly grabbed a drink off the tray of a passing server, "Thanks." Swigging it down quickly, with an aggervated sigh. "Ugh,... can't believe I had to call him deary.." Shivering just thinking about, fighting back the vomit in your thoart. Leaning against the wall next to the bathroom door facing around from the loud, bustly club. You smelt your top, and winced as you found it had the stench of his fucked up cigars. You would have to use bleach to clean out the nasty smell. "Wish he'd choke on that stupid cigar of his.." You sigh, fixing your top brushing off the invisible dust then you nearly jump out your skin when you head a low chuckle behind you.

"Um.." You slowly turn to see a familiar face it was the Skeleton from before. He seemed to be a good half foot taller then you thought he was, his blue suit seemed to be made of a silk like material. It looked expensive, very expensive.. He matched his suit with a vibrant light blue tie and matching fedora. He also had his cigar in his teeth, however it didn't smell horrible like the ones you were use to smelling.

After he chuckled, he looks down at me with one eye closed. "Seems like there's trouble in paradise then?" His smile seemed carefree while his eye lights were carefully observing.

You nearly gagged at the thought.. "Agh, with him?? Ha, no way. Death would be a more promising paradise." You shudder at the mere though of ever being entangled with that grotesque man. You assumed he thought you were his lover from having sitting on his lap all night. Oh.. Only if you knew mister..