Part 8- Weakness

He sighed softly and holding you back gently. Rubbing your face against his chest, you felt a pang deep in your chest. A swirling sensation overtaking your thoughts, it was a feeling you didn't quite understand. It was a strong desire, an urge to be closer to him then you ever felt with anyone ever before. A somewhat fuzzy feeling, you were at war with yourself for a moment. It wasn't the time to feel this way. Sans was dying in front of you and... You shake your head tears lining your cheeks, it wasn't the time to think about that either. You had to get Sans back to safety, looking back around the large room, you had no idea where this place was..

Come on, what do I do? What do I do?!

I don't want Sans to die.. I don't want the man I lo-...

Oh my god.. That's it..

I love Sans...

You blink at the sudden realization of your emotions, aline in your head. You bite your lip, refocusing yourself to Sans. It is NOT the time to think this! Not to mention I only just met him a few days ago. Aaghh!

RRIIINNNNNNGGGGG!

The loud obnoxious ringing sound coming from Sans' coat pocket snapped you back to reality. Sans groaned in pain, he must know the person attached to said ringtone. Quickly reaching into his coat pocket taking out the small phone answering the call.

"SANS YOU LAZYBONE! WHERE ARE YOU?! TORIEL IS-" The voice sounded familiar, like the one you heard the night in the alley. He must be close to Sans then, maybe they could help Sans too. Your throat was dry, you swallow down hard, to speak.

"Help! Sans he is hurt! He needs your help! Please!" Panic clearly in your voice, the other voice on the phone tried to calm you down a bit.

"WAIT SLOW DOWN WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?! " Not knowing where we were you started to ramble about what the location looked like. From the tall golden pillars, yellow and orange stained glass windows and the large purple door at the end of the hall that had a crest above it. They seem to know where it was, calling it "that place". Which seemed confusing at first.. Was this place infamous for something? The other made it sound as if it left a bitter taste in his mouth. The person on the phone could be heard shuffling about, before an engine roar can be heard. "STAY THERE. WERE COMING. HEY HOP IN THE CAR!"

After that the phone went silent as the call ended. Sighing deeply, looking at Sans tired face. Only thing left was to wait..

You don't leave Sans' side for anything, not that you would anyway, besides you weren't going to just leave him there. You gently held onto Sans until you heard rushed footsteps coming from behind you. Looking back you see another tall skeleton and a tall blue fish lady rushing to you and Sans. You remember the taller skeleton from the alley that night, he joined Sans in that fight against Daniel's men. You weren't sure who the fish lady was, but she must of been here to help if she came with him. The skeleton monster took no time kneeling down beside Sans slowly pulling a white heart out from Sans' chest, looking at the small heart shape it was badly cracked and small pieces started to break off.

"STAY WITH US BROTHER. I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS GOING TO HEAL YOU. HUMAN PLEASE GIVE US SOME SPACE." He spoke sternly, you listened moving away letting him have space. A orange glow seeping from his hands and eye socket. He seemed to be focusing hard of repairing the small heart, when a strong firm hand on your shoulder snapped you back to the world. Looking up hesitantly at the fish lady, behind you.

"You are.. Um (y/n), right?" She asked squatting down at your side, meeting your eye level. You nod slowly in response, seeing how your voice had left you. "I see.. tell me what happened here." Her voice was low with a serious undertone, it was kind of scary..