Chapter 10

To the fact that I enjoy my last subject because my besties are here with me & to the fact that our P.E teacher isn't here is the reason why everyone, including the Fantastic Four, is really noisy. Having a conversation that seems endless is fun until a door flung open. It was a guy, about mid 30s, white complexion, blue eyes, pointy nose, & a body that complemented his whole appearance, not so much with the face but he looks alright.

Oh no, it's Sir Michael Blue.

Sir Michael, or Sir Mike as we call him, was one of the toughest teachers I've ever met in my life. He acts like a coach of a super famous team or something. He's usually mad when he sees flaws in anything we do. Last time, he shouted at my classmate, Nate Kidman, for not doing a push up. To be honest we all feel bad for him. We did everything we could to let him get a push up, but then he failed to do so. I didn't know what made him passed, but the last time I saw him, he's pretty slim now & I heard that he has abs now & as far as I know, he's been chased by lots of girls. He wasn't much of an athlete, now I just don't know. I used to be close with him but since he started dieting & all that, everything seems different with him. I chatted with him last summer when I had yoga classes with him & he told me things that which are....different. I thought someone chipped in something in his brain & controlled him, but I don't think about it much.

Anyway, he was tough. It's probably because of school pride. It's P.E class, not varsity time (that could've explained why he was leading a basketball team full of boys last year). Other varsity coaches were okay, but then you can't mess this one.

When Sir Mike went in, he slammed the door just to scare the shit out of us & for everyone to be silent.

He slammed his things on the table loudly, making everyone uneasy. It's just the orientation, not the subject itself. I wonder why he is such in a bad mood.

"Good afternoon, worthless students," he said, making everyone really nervous & scared at the same time. I used to have the courage to speak to him but now, with that attitude, probably I'll never talk to him for a year. He continued, "For those who are new, the name's Michael Blue. They call me Sir Mike for short. I'm gonna make the rest of the year your worst nightmare. Your body will ache & scream in pain!"

Yikes, I thought.

"And if anyone makes one wrong move, I'll let you redo it til you get it right," he said it like we're in a lecture when we do something wrong.

Holy fucking shit, I thought as I heard it right.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Well that was like being in hell," Kathy said.

"I totally agree. 25 push ups & 5 rounds in one fucking day? I gotta get out of this nightmare," I replied, feeling like I tortured myself with Trigonometry homework.

To be honest, Trigonometry class seemed like the real hell. P.E was the only entry to it.

"Anyway, let's go to S&R!" Gabby said, feeling excited about my treat for 4 friends.

Wait, since when? I thought it's only for three but at least it will be the best heaven ever, I thought, having mixed emotions.

Kathy is wearing a white Asking Alexandria shirt, black skirt, & her black Converse. Gabby is wearing a white polo with a black sweater vest over it, white pants, & black Pony sneakers.

We headed into the parking lot & since Gabby has a gold Lamborghini, we decided to have a carpool going to S&R & to our home since he's so kind enough to do so. Matthew chose to be with Gabby while Kathy & I took the passenger seat.

I have a feeling that heaven's going to be great.