Chapter 16

Morning seemed like a beautiful one when I woke up at 5am to watch the sunrise from my room. As I wake up , a smile was still on my face, glistening up like a star. Anyway, I did my normal routine. I planned my outfit & the sooner I got downstairs, the more that I feel like I was excited for a new carnival ride. I was wearing a Black Veil Brides shirt that my uncle got for me last Christmas, ripped jeans & leopard Vans. I went down to eat breakfast with my siblings, my dad, & unexpectedly, Red.

My hair was down, as usual. As soon as I sat down, looking at the bowl of KoKo Krunch that I saw last night, they were all staring at me as if they'd been expecting me.

Dad cleared his throat. "Nathalia," he began. "Why did he sneak up to your room? All of us are wondering why."

"Um, I---," I began until Red cut off.

"Because my parents were fighting last night. Apparently, my mom came at around the time you told me to take care of the house last night. When I went home, they were still fighting. And I was in my room. I thought I couldn't hear it but I still can so when they still fought late at night, I sneaked out into your house & stayed there in your guestroom," he explained to my father, pointing out. I didn't hear anything break or screams at that time because at that time, Matt & I had to help each other with the Psychology recitation.

"Oh," my dad said, probably thinking we did something last night, but we didn't. That's why I had to put him at the guestroom. "As for you Nathalia, I expected more. You didn't tell me that you had a guest last night," he said, still referring to him.

"Yes dad. Red, do you need to go home?" I said, now asking him.

"Probably not yet. I'll go home at 3pm," he said, as he grabbed a pancake.

So I finished my cereal & got two pancakes drizzled in syrup to sum up my breakfast. Nathan & Zachi were staring at me as if they'd found something suspicious in my room plus they were smiling as if they really wanted to tell dad. We said our goodbye to the two men & headed out to the door, not bothering to listen to my music because I want to deal with their questions & with whatever they tease.

"So, did you & Red kiss?" Zachi asked with an evil smile on the side. That question made me blush because I wish that happened.

"No," I said without hesitation.

Zachi looked pretty today. She's wearing a pink shirt, red velvet skirt, & red flats. She's 5'0, so that's perfect enough for her height. Her hair was up into pigtails. Pretty enough for an 11 year old.

"Lia & Red sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G," Nathan sang. Although this made me blush even harder, I just don't know whether I should playfully punch him or have praise him.

So I playfully punched him on the shoulder & said, "Nathan & Tasha sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G."

Nathan was wearing a maroon shirt with a black sweater vest, blue jeans & his white Converse.

"You might wanna take it back, big sis," Nathan said jokingly, laughing.

Patricia Dayupay, or what Nathan calls her Tasha, is his crush since 1st grade. He tells anything about her, especially when he gave her a rose during Valentine's Day, telling her that she's pretty & he has a big crush on her. And someday, he'll wait for her to be his girlfriend. That's really sweet though. I like it.

Tasha has small emerald green eyes, blond hair, full front bangs, an age younger than Nathan's, a cute pretty face, & an almost realistic body structure because when you look at her honestly, I thought she's the life sized version of a Kelly doll because she really looked like one. Not to mention she's also half Swiss half American.

Going back to reality, we played while we're going to school.