58

Chapter 58

The Legendary Master's Wife by Yin Ya

Top grade magic pills.

You XiaoMo opens the door of his room but when he sees the person outside, the corner of his eye suddenly twitches. Someone clearly said that he will look for him tomorrow morning. But now is obviously night time. Furthermore, it has only been six hours since they met during the day. 

Ling Xiao couldn't care less about what he is thinking. He simply pushes open the other door and walks in. His overbearing manner makes people think that this is his room. After taking a seat, a pair of warm yet sharp eyes stare fixedly at You XiaoMo. This is simply a cudgel on top of sugarcoated bullets!

You XiaoMo's scalp start to feel numb from his stare. He quickly shuts the room door before walking up to him. He carefully steals a glance at his face and thinks back to what happened these few days. It doesn't seem as if he did anything to provoke him so he just asks, "Elder brother Ling, didn't you say that we will meet tomorrow? Why are you here now?"

"Listening to your tone of voice, are you not happy to see me?" 

Ling Xiao raises his brow slightly but doesn't reveal what he is thinking. 

You XiaoMo shivers, "No, you can come whenever you feel like it."

There's no way he dares to oppose. He is not yet bored of living. He has already somewhat figured out Ling Xiao's dictatorial character.

Ling Xiao stares at his face, as if he wants to dig out a hole. Only when You XiaoMo seems to can't bear it any longer, does he quietly withdraws his gaze, "I never imagined that you would make it on the list."

"List? What list?"

You XiaoMo is confused.

"What? Don't tell you don't know that every year for the friendly competition, the Mage division will draw up a list of people that will be responsible for the Central lineage?"

Thinking that he has yet to hear of it, Ling Xiao explains it to him. 

You XiaoMo blinks a few times. He just discussed that this afternoon with Elder brother and Uncle Zhao. I didn't expect Ling Xiao to find out so quickly. He is really too well-informed. But thinking of his standing and status in the Warrior division, he feels that it is only to be expected.

"I know about that. Uncle Zhao looked for us this afternoon to talk about it. It was supposed to be Elder brother and Second brother. But Elder brother wants to take care of the other disciples so he let me take his place. This time it will me and Second brother going to the Central lineage."

You XiaoMo shakes his head while explaining the situation. After all, it is not a secret.

Ling Xiao narrows his eyes and looks at his slightly smiling face, "This Elder brother of yours, he seems to treat you a little too nicely ba?"

These words make You XiaoMo think of this afternoon's misunderstanding. His cheeks suddenly start to flush a pale pink. Really too embarrassing!

However this reaction, in the eyes of Ling Xiao, is a bashful expression. In a split second, a dense dark storm rages in his eyes but the other party doesn't notice, not even a little bit. He is still deeply lost in his own thoughts. 

"Elder brother Ling, is there something else?"

You XiaoMo suddenly shivers remembering that there is someone else in the room. But by the time he looks at Ling Xiao, the latter's face is back to what it was before, so calm that it seems that the whole scene just now is just an illusion.