Chapter 3 - Listen here Y/N

Oh dang already drama on the 3rd Chapter

"COME CHILDREN ITS TIME FOR DINNER" I woke up at the sudden scream of Jin. I got up and saw that Jungkook had his headphones on....still playing video games. Wow. I tapped his back causing him to turn around. He looked at me like he was about to kill me.

"Sorry, Jin Oppa called us for dinner." I said. There was an awkward silence between us two. He then suddenly said "Go without me". That's sounded cold. What did I do?

I went upstairs and joined them for dinner. "Wow Jin Oppa! This is delicious!" I said happily. "Why thank you" he replied hair flipping. All of us chatted and Jungkook finally came. It seems as if Jungkook doesn't like me, but I can't come to conclusions on my first day.

Everyone started chatting. Jungkook stayed out of the conversation. This is odd. I guess he's not as talkative as I thought. "So Jungkookie how are you getting along with Y/N" Jimin asked Jungkook. Jungkook stood up "Fine" he said bluntly and walked away.

"I'll be back" I said running off to my room with Jungkook.

"Are you okay? Am I causing any trouble. If I am-" he cut me off with a sigh. "Just go" what did i do? "I'm sorry! Really I am!" I said with concern in my voice. "Please go" "no really look Kook, I'm super sorry. Whatever I did I'll fix it I swear!"

He took a deep breath. It sounded scary. "I said go" his voice was deep and raspy.

Maybe bunny boy just doesn't like me.

I nodded and left. I went to find the living room empty, I heard the boys in their rooms. Some screaming, playing music, watching tv, now I'm probably not even allowed back in my room. I can see why Jungkook may be mad at me, I stole his position as maknae and took half of his room. I should leave him alone for now.

I went on my phone scrolling through Instagram. My feed was full of pictures of me? All my favorite accounts are posting pictures of me :') wow. They're accepting me! Army really is amazing.

After doing a bit of that I realized it was getting late so I should go back to my room. I knocked on the door waiting for permission to enter. (A/N: Nah fam I would just barge in with no respect and jump onto my bed) "J-Jungkook?" I asked waiting for a reply.

After a while of waiting, I realized he wasn't going to open the door so I gained up my courage and opened the door myself.

(Ignore the sandwich lmao)

I found him sleeping peacefully on his bed. Since he was still wearing his glasses I took them off of him and placed it on the bedside table. I put the blanket on him and went to my side, it was around 9-10 so I might as well go to sleep as well. I have recording tomorrow early in the morning as well.

I went to sleep after tucking Jungkook. I know I'm so nice 😇.

Jungkook POV

"Wake up"

She didn't even move.

"Hey.....are you alive? If you are...wake up"

Not even a flinch. What her name again? Rose? Jisoo? Oh no that blackpink. Uhhhh, Taeyang? Nope. OH YEAH Y/N.

"Y/n"

Is she good?

"Y/N WAKE UP!!!!!" I yelled.

"MOM I WANT 10 MORE DANG MINUTES-oh hey Jungkook" she said scratching her head. Heh. She got up to get ready and I lied in bed. I can't believe they made my bathroom smaller for her side. Now she's the maknae. Uh no! I'm the maknae! I'm not Jealous I'm just..........okay maybe I am but still.

I was a bit harsh on her yesterday I should apologize. But that's later I gotta play clash of clans now.

Y/N's POV

I grabbed for my clothes as I stepped out of the shower. Wait.

My clothes

NO NO NO

I FORGOT MY FREAKING CLOTHES AM I THAT BIG OF AN IDIOT

I got my towel around myself and poked my head out of the door. "JUNGKOOK!!" I yelled. "What the f-" he raised his eyebrow "what?" I pointed at my clothes and he said "I'm to lazy to Get up how bout you get it?" He smirked. "I didn't know bunny boy was a pervert!" I yelled.

"Ya know what! "SEOKJI-"

"Here" he handed me my clothes. Ah Y/N well done.

I got out to see the boy playing games. Does he ever stop? "We're leaving in 10 minutes" he says.

"WHY THE HECK DIDNT YOU TELL ME EARLIER I STILL GOT MY MAKEUP TO DO, MY HAIR, PICK OUT MY CLOTHES DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG THAT TAKES JUNGKOOK?"

"Meh. And that's oppa to you" his smirked and walked away biting into his apple. -_-

Time to get ready in 10 minutes for my first recording.

I wore this:

I got some natural makeup on and curled my hair (or straighten depends on your hair :)

Let's see. I'm pretty much ready.

*Time Skip*

I recorded the my part to the song.

"Now she takes me lyrics too" I heard Jungkook mutter.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" I asked

He rolled his eyes and said "you know what? IM NOT! You keep taking everything from me! We didn't even need an 8th member! Listen here Y/N, you are not apart of Bangtan and you will never be!"

He left the room. I stood there with my head down shocked from what bunny boy said.

I didn't edit It. Whoops 🤷‍♀️
Looks like Jungkookie doesn't want you! How sad.

Hope you enjoyed! Let me know what you think :)

Insta @/donttouchjiminsfaceu