Chapter 6 - Kookie, I love you too

Y/N's POV

He just confessed.

Jeon Freaking Jungkook confessed to me

"I-I" "I understand, it fine Y/N-"

"No! I-I"

I couldn't say it.

Jungkook has been taking care of me and protecting me for 3 months now, just earlier he was cuddling with me and making me feel so much better. Jungkook did all of this for so I guess I do love him.

"Kookie, I love you too"

He smiled with his bunny teeth showing. Suddenly, he kissed me.

My bias just kissed me.

I kissed back and released after a few seconds. Both of our eyes wide we looked at each other. "So what are we?" I asked.

"What do you wanna be?" Kookie smirked. I smacked his arm and said "You know what I want us to be"

"Will you be my girlfriend Y/N?"

"Y-Yes!" I yelled a little too loud. I pecked his lips smiling. I can't believe this. Jeon and I are an "item" now. I smiled until I felt my cheeks hurting. We snuggled in his bed and watched a couple movies.

"Y/N"

"Yeah"

"Why don't you call me Oppa?"

"Because your a baby"

Jungkook looked like he was in deep thought the second I said that. "But your the baby now!"

"But you were the baby for the last couple years." I stuck my tongue at him. He stuck his at me. I rolled my eyes. "Can we go somewhere" he whined. "No I wanna stay here and cuddle" I whined back. "But I don't wanna" "But I do" "But I don't" " I do" "I don't" "we're staying here" "we're leaving" "please" I said with pouty lips.

"Please Kookie" I looked at him with my innocent puppy eyes. "Fine, your lucky you're adorable. "I know" I flipped my hair.

After a while of cuddling and chatting. We soon fell into a deep nap.
---------------------------
"Y/N! JUNGKOOK! TAEHYUNG! JIMIN! WHY ARENT YOU ALL UP HERE, ITS DINNER TIME. Those maknaes are giving me headaches." Taehyung and Jimin went to the dining room as soon as they were called. Meanwhile, Y/N and Jungkook were peacefully sleeping on Jungkook's bed.

Jin decided to check on the youngest maknaes. He made his way to their room to find them sleeping next to each other looking all cuddly and lovey dovey. "GAH" he yelled as soon as he saw his children.

"Wake up!" He yelled. He went somewhere and brought stick to poke the children with. "Wake *poke* up *poke*"

Jungkook's POV

"HYUNG!"

"DONT HYUNG ME YOU PERVERT, GET OFF MY INNOCENT CHILD. COME HERE Y/N , COME TO JINNIE ITS DINNER TIME" Jin called for Y/N who was laying on top of my chest.

"OPPA!" She yelled. "It's not what you think-" "Shhhh, It's adorable now let's talk about it at the dinner table come with me you two."

----------

"GUYS TELL THEM"

"What?" I asked

"Pabo, about you guys"

"Oh" I looked at Y/N getting her approval.

"We literally started dating today so yeah"

they all began cheering and screaming and dancing and my ears popped.

"Y/N and Kook sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

"Listen here Jimin Hyung, I would love to sit with Y/N In a tree and kiss her."
They all looked at me. What? Just being honest. Y/N smacked my arm. "TMI Bro" Jimin Said. "You got yourself right into it"

They started cheering again.

So I felt as if this story was going to fast but this is my first story so I'm still getting the hang of it. I hope you enjoyed!

If you would like to check out my other book!

I'm might not be updating tomorrow (I got tutorial, shopping, homework, and THE AMAS to do or work on tomorrow but ill definetly work on it)

It 1AM ish so this chapter might not be edited sorry for that. English is my first language I just don't pay attention to my mistakes sorry 😂😂😂

Thanks for reading!

Insta: @/donttouchjiminsfaceu