Chapter 14 - please

I impatiently tapped my foot.
"Baby im so sorry! I misunderstood you for your sister-"
I interrupted him by saying "Minah?" My sister? She's a lonely potato!

"Yeah her, there was sort of kind of a picture that a sorta kinda thought was you so I was mad."

"What was the picture about?"

Jungkook gulped

"Your sister and Jiminie hyung kissing..."

Minah and Jimin? Wow. Wow. I thought Jimin was into girls who had an actual brain.

"You realize your an idiot right?" Jungkook scratched his head and replied with "yeah I got that" I smiled and hugged him. I whispered into his ears. "But you still ignored me for a month and made out with some s*ut"

Jungkook looked down. "I'm sorry" he said shyly. AWH GOD DAMN IT ITS TO CUTE. No Y/N No.
"I know you are" I replied sassily. Jungkook kneeled down and bowed to my feet. "Forgive me, Y/F/N" I was flustered and shocked. "Ummm.......stand up"

Jungkook shook his head. "Not until you forgive me Y/F/N, please forgive me"

Since I knew he wouldn't bulge, I kicked him but he later still. "If I apologize you'll stop right?"

I think he nodded so I went "your forgived. Now get off" he hurriedly stood up and pecked my lips. "I love you Y/N"
"Who doesn't" Jungkook rolled his eyes and went in for a deeper kiss.

*i won't go into detail but let's just say this kiss was very 👅👅💦* LMAO IM SORRY

"ARE YALL DONE YET I WANTED TO PLAY GAMES WITH JUNGKOOK" The sudden voice pulled you and Jungkook apart. "Hyung!" Jungkook yelled as he was being pulled by Jimin.

THIS HAS SO MANY READS OMFG ECHECHWECJWECKWEIECUV
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH
CHECK OUT MY JIKOOK STORY CUZ I LOVE JIKOOK
insta: @/donttouchjiminsfaceu
BYE BYE AND THXXXX
I'll update sometime this week

Xoxo

Sammy💖

P.s please excuse th Short chapters, I won't be able to make long ones since that would mean posting less I apologize (I barely have time bcz of school)